Demo

The wolf pack had gone after the moonstone and were now in danger

Zed, Addison and Eliza all came to come get me.

They knew who I truly was and accepted me, which was all I could really ask for.

But right now, we needed to help my pack.

I arrived on the scene just in time to see them cuffed to a chain fence and the zombies were about to blow the power plant up.

"No!" I yelled out, baring my fangs as my eyes began to glow bright yellow.

"Arabella?" everyone called out in completely shock.

Arabella:
The world has gone crazy
And no one seems to listen
Got to step in
No more maybes
And stop the demolition
Is it hope or fear
Look in the mirror
Everything we built is coming down

Eliza:
No more hesitation
Its time we start to realize
With all this separation
Silence is still taking sides
So use your voice
Make a choice
And tell me are you standing with the crowd

Arabella, Eliza & cheerleaders:
Oooooooh
This is a declaration
Oooooooh
Of a new generation
Its now or never
We're in this together
We'll fight through the highs and the lows
No we won't break
We're more then flesh and bones
Hey
They can't stop us
No more bad blood
Hey
No way
They can't stop us
No they can't stop us
Hey
We say no more bad blood
No more bad blood
Hey
No way
They can't stop us
No they can't stop us

Addison:
History changes
But we lost the pages we wrote
When you loose direction
Can't see the reflection you know

Zed:
We came from the bottom
Then became the problem

Zed & Addison:
Now everything's out of control

Zed:
So hey
Are you with me

Everyone:
Let's go
Oooooooh
This is a declaration
Oooooooh
Of a new generation
Its now or never
We're in this together
We'll fight through the highs and the lows
No we won't break
We're more then flesh and bones

Zed stepped forwards.

"You gotta stop the demolition dad, I know how hard you worked for this job but if it's going to hurt the wolves you have to stop it. You'll hurt them and Arabella, seeing as she is one" Zed demanded, pointing at where I was standing.

Everyone gasped in shock but I only smiled.

I was a wolf and I was proud to be one.

"You're right. Shut it down, stop the demolition. We'll come back tomorrow and find whatever it is you kids are searching for but until then go home! All of you!" Zed's dad announced.

We all began cheering.

The wolves were now free from their and I smiled at them.

"Awoo" I howled, closing my eyes as the noise came naturally from the back of my throat. The wolves followed my lead, joining my howl. When I stopped, I ran over to them and pulled them all into a group hug.

"Our great Alpha has been found!" Willa announced, seeing the necklace on my neck and the obvious changes I went through.

I only smiled.

I turned to face Wyatt but before I knew what was happening, his lips were pressed against mine.

I felt myself melt away into the kiss, wrapping my hands around his neck as he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer.

"I've been waiting to do that for a long time" he whispered when we pulled away, a large smile on his face.

"Let's go love birds" Willa called out, a small smirk on her face.

Everything was right in the world.

Well, until it wasn't.

"Boss, the knob broke and I can't stop it. She's going to explode" one of the employees hollered and my eyes widened.

"No" I whispered, getting out of Wyatt's arms and running towards the power plant.

Everyone was following.

I went to run towards the building but Zed grabbed me, stopping me from running into a certain death.

"What have they done?" Willa asked in disbelief.

As soon as the building began to crumble, the wolves began coughing. My necklace turned to a sickly green color and my eyes began to glow as I fell to my knees.

"Arabella! What's wrong with my daughter?" My dad hollered, coming to join Addison and Zed at my side.

"The moonstone is the only thing that keeps us alive, now it's gone. She's sick, just like us" Wyatt explained as his coughing fit diminished.

"We need to get her back to the den" Willa said, watching Wyatt wrap his arm around me and help lift me back up.

"I'll see you soon" I said, a raspy voice as I waved goodbye to my father and sister.

This wasn't the end.