Misanthropy

"Mummy, do you love me?"

"It depends , i love the thought of you, but in those thoughts im never with you"
_______________________________________
================================

Koraki strolls through the empty streets of Hosu, her expression blank, but her eyes agile, and quick. As if they were scanning for something, which, presumably, they were.

Now, Koraki wasn't pretty, in her own mind atleast, she had short white hair, which somehow, could grow a bit longer by her command, and these beautiful, crimson eyes, so deep yet so unreadable. Her figure was curvy, like those of Midnight, or Mt. Lady, yet she wasn't at all as tall as them. Heck she was only 14.

In times of bliss, or joy, her eyes would change to a baby blue

In times of bliss, or joy, her eyes would change to a baby blue. Pleasing to stare into, as always

She walked past an old store and stared at the change in her pockets,
' ¥125, its gonna have to do'
She scruffed her shoes alonng the pavement, walking into the store, a clearly rusted bell rang from above the door, she approached the owner, who was selling Bentos.
She saw a lovely cherry blossom one and on instinct went for it.

"¥126"

"¥126"

K

oraki heard the man, but looking around it was the cheapest thing..
"i-im.sorry sir, i only have ¥125, i need this food, i haven't eaten in weeks.. "
She stood there whilst he scolded her, with harsh words such as 'Can you not read?' or 'You pescy little theif'

Well that was until a gruff was heard behind the two,
"Don't worry, ill pay"

He was a rather matured man, wuth long, black hair and a short stubby beard, the man ahead seemed to fear him.
"E-eraserhead? Ah- ofcourse"

That leads us to now,
The iconic duo were sat on a pair of swings, eating from their bento,

"So, why are you even out here all along young lady?"

_______________________________________

An-

Im really sorry if you didnt like it! I have a question though, who should Koraki get with?

Denki

Monoma

Bakugou

Sero

( Any conbanation from above will be accepted too)