Kowai

Kowai” means 'scared', 'scary', and 'I'm scared' based on the situation.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Timeskip two the next morning
(7.50 approx)

"Mmmn"
Was the only sound the exhausted female could stutter when she was awoken by the three pro heroes,

"Bubba,you don't wanna be late~"
Teased Nemuri, and boy did that get Koraki running, she was up ,dressed and had eaten in the record time of 7 minutes 21 seconds.
With a smile, Nemuri picked up the shorter female and placed her on her own shoulders, begginning their journey to Yueei, which resulted in a slight 'Auntie?'from Koraki.

As they walked down the street, Koraki leaned towards Aizawa and snapped his scarf, wrapping it around herself before he could complain. Mic being Mic let out a laugh and took a picture, saving it on his Insta account.

Approaching the prison, I mean school, Koraki began to nuzzle into Shotas scarf, hiding her face from everyone and everything, eventually falling asleep once more,going unnoticed by any of the pros. With a swing of a door, Nemuri burst into the class, and woke Koraki up, causing her to activate her quirk.

"E-eep" She muffled out, drawing Aizawas attention to her, erasing her quirk shortly after.

"Curves like Midnight, butt like Mt.lady, face of an angel and most importantly.....Oppai!" Said a short figure, with grape like hair, causing Koraki to shy away. Immediately Aizawa slapped him, right across his face,
"If you want to be a hero you are gonna have to change, this."
"But you just pointed at all of me?" Said the short figure, who later could be identified
As Mineta.
"Exactly my point, now get to your seat before I expel you."

Shota looked back at Koraki as rubbed her back, gently tracing circles with his fingers, eventually taking her off Midnight.

"Class, today we have a new student, Korkai, treat her well, or deal with my wrath...now let me sleep"

Shot a wrapped himself in his sleeping bag, waiting to emerge as a butterfly. Koraki just stood there, as everyone crowded around her, except for an electric blonde,
'Pikachu!"
Thought Koraki as she bolted towards him, sitting on his desk she patted his head, causing him to jolt awake.

"Wh-what are you doing?"
He asked, a slight rose gold tint on his face. He didn't know the girl, not one bit, usually girls tend to stay away from him.

"Your ears are missing Pikachu ..." She said in confusion and worry.

"Oh-, " He looked at the class for help and they all gave him a glare, "I-im not Pikachu sweetheart, I'm Kaminari Denki, but you can call me babe."

"Ok babe," replied Koraki, "I'm Koraki, but you can call me Kora!"
She began to nuzzle into his chest, not liking the fact that others were looking at her strangely.

'She's so....dense?'
Thought the rest of the class, even Midoriya dropped his pencil case, making Sensei wake up and let me tell you now, he was not happy!
She snuggled into his neck causing him to stiffen