Shizuka

Shizuka is a Japanese word meaning silent, quiet or gentle.
_______________________________________

Aizawa was awake early, and by early i mean at 5 o'clock in the morning, and do you know what the first thing he did was? He text his boyfriend Hizashi Yamada.

Coffee?: Hizashi, i did a bad thing. A real bad thing.

Cockatoo: Shota, how many juice boxes did you drink.

Coffee?: I adopted a kid. A fifteen year old girl.

Cockatoo: ....

Aizawa, held back a smile, he knew his boyfriend would actually love Koraki, and he was never wrong.

"WHERES THE LITTLE LISTENER?"

"Hizashi Yamada, be quiet, she's sleeping"
Shota scolded his lover, he really should've predicted it.
"Mm, dad.. Who is this?"
In the corridor was Koraki, in one of Aizawas t-shirts, cuddling a plushie, it was adorable, all things aside.

"Awwww look at the little listener"

"Koraki, this is my boyfriend Yamada, Yamada meet Koraki"

"H-Hi sir"
Koraki was soon hiding behind Aizawa, scared out of her mind, I mean who wouldn't be scared, all she wanted was a glass of milk and maybe a few cookies, but she got a loud blonde instead!

"Oh please, call me papa"

"O-ok papa"

Two hour timeskip__________________

The iconic family were sat on the couch, Shota cuddling Hizashi and Koraki nomings on her hand.
"Little listener, what are you doing?"
"I-im sorry papa, I'll stop"
"Oh no, it fine it just looks a bit odd..."
Mic chuckled as Koraki let out a muffled yawn, she reminded him of Aizawa, forever sleepy.
"Dad, you know earlier w-when you mentioned Yueei... I think I would like t-too go"
Aizawa didn't get time to speak before Nemuri barged into the room,
"WHERE. IS. THE. CHILD?"
Mic was supposed to warn Aizawa that Midnight knew about the child and Kora would be scared, but instead, Koraki began fangirling,
"Ohmygodohmygoditsmidnightsheissocoolandsostrongandsopretty-"

"Koraki, your mumbling"
Aizawa said, back to his rough and 'grumpy' texture.
"S-sorr- Eek!"

Nemuri had stolen Koraki,and dragged her into the closet, muffled noises could be heard in there before she came out with Koraki, in a highly edited uniform,
"And here, I present the newest 1-A candidate, the sweetest of the cinnamon rolls with the curves of a goddess, Koraki Aizawaaaaa"

Nemuri had stolen Koraki,and dragged her into the closet, muffled noises could be heard in there before she came out with Koraki, in a highly edited uniform,"And here, I present the newest 1-A candidate, the sweetest of the cinnamon rolls with the...