Onikko

There are sons and daughters who don't look like their parents at all. We call them "Onikko 鬼っ子
_______________________________________

"My parents didn't want me, got put into a Foster home. Didn't like it. Got allocated to a new one. Got abused, it went on until a home wasnt fit for me, i guess i became a wonderer"

Shota looked downn, an orphan was normal, but something was off, he could feel it.

"Who are your parents? " He let the words slip from his mouth as if they meant nothing. What he didnt expect was a reply.

"I have no clue, im a result from a quirk you see? Well i know my mum is Kaoruko Awata and my dad, don't care for him and I never will."

"oh.."

Aizawa being the hero he was, wrapped his scarf around the now shivering girl,

"Come to mine"

"For the night?"
Koraki whispered, snuggling into the scarf, whilst listening to the heartbeat of the taller male.

"No, Perminantly"

______________Timeskip_____________

Koraki was crouched on Aizawas sofa, in his bungalow, reading a book.
'To kill a mockingbird, how interesting'
She thought, taking in each word, often muttering under her breath, causing a chuckle to come from the carer.

"I have a student just like you, you know that?"

Koraki looked up and gave a small smile,
"How so?" She asked, before herself into the book again, being the bookworm she is.

"Well, he is always writing and has an uncontrollable muttering habit, maybe, you should meet them? My class i mean"

Anyone could tell Aizawa was nervous, he knew Koraki was nervous around other people by the way she spoke to the Bento Guy, he didnt want to force her into anything , but at the same time, she needed schooling.

"I- i can't go out! I can barely s-speak to a-anyone, and you dont even k-know my quirk!"
Koraki was a legitimate stuttering mess.

"Why don't you tell me, "
Shota responded with a smirk,
"Im sure id like to know."

"W-well its called Black-Siren,
I can manipulate the way one thinks,
When I sing, i can change their views on people, and how they feel emotionally, sometimes I can even control them or inflict pain!
I know I can also make them see nightmares, by dragging them into water, where I will grow a mermaid tail and fins so I don't drown.."

Aizawa looked at Koraki, debating something, "What's the difference between siren and Black-Siren?"

Koraki looked down, expecting the worst, she felt a wave of nerves hit her.
" Well, I release Omega-Like phormones and also can make emotions come out as a laser beam with the help if these three black horns, unlike the usual siren, who can only drown their enemies. I can barely control that part though"

Shot a could smell her fear-literally.
" Hey there kiddo, calm down, your quirk is going haywire on the scents, so, what's the drawback! "

Without thinking, he erased her quirk for a few seconds, before returning it.

"Well, the uncontrollable pheromones, being drowsy and  my lungs will slowly fill with water if i overuse my quirk."

"Oh, well that's a great quirk! There's nothing to fear, now...lets do my favourite thing and SLEEP!"

Koraki looked up at Shota and nodded, walking into his room, she fell asleep cuddling into him,

'I think im gonna like it here.'

_______________________________________

An-
Hehe, a little bit of Dadzawa fluff here,
I'm just going to say that Aizawa already has 1-a with izuku and that, so this would be around 4 months after the sports festival and wont be in line too much with the anime. Lazy author~Chan hehe