1: Sunshine 🌞

Sunshine: Dave East

Sunshine: Dave East

🛑You might want to play In the Middle by Trey Songz while reading this first part 👅

"BABY I'M HOME" Mahogany yelled as she opened the front door to their mansion waiting to see her husband for the first time in two weeks. She had missed him something terrible and the kitty in her skirt had been purring for days just waiting for daddy to scratch the itch just the way she liked. "Baby I'm home" she repeated wondering where her husband David could be. She knew he and his friend was missing her too. Locking up behind herself and putting on the alarm she placed her luggage to the side, slipped out of her heels, and started towards the steps.

"Aww Papi you're the bestest" she smiled as she saw a hand written letter addressed to her, a glass of her favorite champagne with a big fat juicy strawberry in it that sat on a silver platter on the black and white marble table right next to their black and glass spiral staircase.

"You know Papi missed you. So what I need for you to do is be a good girl tonight and obey Papi. Can you do that? I think you can. Now bring your sexy ass upstairs to the bedroom and follow your next set of instructions" Mahogany read out loud with a big ass grin plastered on her face wondering what her hubby had in store for her.

Without hesitating, she immediately takes flight up the long spiral staircase forgetting about the elevator. Each step she takes her kitty flinches just thinking about what's about to go down in their bedroom. Opening the two doors to their master bedroom another letter lies at her feet.

"I know she's purring. I heard her coming. Slip out of that suit and make your way to the bathroom the Jacuzzi tub is waiting with a special bubble bath made just for you" she read out loud to herself as she blushed and finally takes sight to the beautiful layout of their dimly lit bedroom. Dave set up their room with different size candles some tall some short some white and some black. Their king size canopy bed was draped in sheer black curtains where you could see the candle flames dancing behind it putting on their own special light show. By the bed stands a little black foldable table set up with a silver tray with a black ice bucket with the rest of the bottle of her favorite champagne beside a small bowl of fresh strawberries.

Snapping back to reality she puts her drink down, strips out of her clothing leaving them right where they fall on the plush cream carpet, grabs her glass of champagne, and walks inside the bathroom decked out with more candles and the room dimly lit. Slowly stepping into their white and black marble Jacuzzi tub she sits down and gets comfortable as one of her favorite songs come on.

"If I could be, anywhere in the world I would be
Inside your skirt in you girl between your knees
Every day of my life, my life, my life
I just want to make your body really want to get it on
We could turn the bed into a stage and then perform
Your body's getting hot girl I could feel it's warm