2: Nobody Else But You

2. Nobody Else But You: Trey Songz

"Serious babes why do they need to know" Nicole asked as they sat on the blanketed living room floor. He was sitting up against the couch with Nicole tucked in his arms and between his legs eating a bowl of butter pecan ice cream with his arms wrapped around her shoulders. He loved the closeness that they shared and enjoyed these little moments with her.

"Need to know what" he asked instead of answering her question while he took his hand and started to play with one of her dread locs. Today she had them out and curly.

"Don't do me. You know what I'm asking. Why do they need to know the status of our relationship" she asked. She had been dying to know why people wanted to know and what was it going to do for them. Whatever they were to each other was nobody's business but theirs but people kept asking every time they saw them together. If you were close to them then you already knew what it was and if not then oh well.

"You know I'm a celebrity in the hood" he said all cocky feeling himself as usual but it was true. In the hood he was a hood celebrity and everyone knew him. Most niggas wanted to be him and all the bitches wanted to be his and if you didn't know him then you most definitely knew of him. He was loved by many and hated by a few but he could care less. Shit like that didn't bother him.

Nicole tilted her head back and laughed. Only he would say some shit like that. Nigga just knew he was the shit. "Celebrity where" she questioned toying with him. To him he was just plain ole bestie and not what everyone else saw him as.

"So that's how we doing it" he leaned his head over and mugged her. Oh how she loved his mug but she wouldn't dare tell him that. Honestly it was a lot about him that she loved but he'd never know. That was something Nicole planned on taking to her grave.

"I'm just saying maybe you need to refresh my memory because I'm drawing a blank"

"I see we got jokes tonight but you know why my name rings bells in the hood" he said still being cocky as usual. "Let me get some" he asked for some of her ice cream. Nicole knew why his names rung bells. He was born and raised in the hood but was one out of a handful of boys that had ventured out and made something out of himself. But make no mistake he was still down for the fucks if need be and he was one of the realest men in her life. They didn't call him Trigga Trey for anything. He lived by the trigger and Nicole was the only who could tame him.

Nicole got a spoonful of ice cream, turned some, and put the spoon up to his lips feeding him as usual. She was always sharing and feeding him her food even when he had his own. "You a lil too cocky tonight babes"

"And you tryna play me tonight. I don't know why you even care bout what they think anyway. You know what you are to me. These bitches and niggas just jealous" he said and leaned down, pushed her hair to the other side of her shoulder, then kissed it. He loved kissing on her. He loved touching her period.