About

Within You, Without You (second book to In My Life)

___

In which two newlywed scousers living in London face their fame and the everchanging world that threatens to tear them apart.

Or,

When Connie Harrison-Lennon and George Harrison fall deeper in love with each other.

___

Cast

Lily James as Connie Harrison-Lennon

The Beatles as Themselves

  ***

Karen Gillan as Ruby Knight

Florence Pugh as Florence Blackwell

___

Soundtrack

Within You Without You - The Beatles

'We were talking about the love we all could share, when we find it to try our best to hold it there, with our love we could save the world'

Songbird - Fleetwood Mac

'To you I'll give the world, to you I'll never be cold, cause I feel when I'm with you it's alright'

Hold Me While You Wait - Lewis Capaldi

'This is you, this is me, this is all we need, is it true? My faith is shaken but I still believe'

Sweet Creature - Harry Styles

'Two hearts in one home, I know it's hard we argue we're both stubborn I know, but oh, sweet creature, sweet creature, wherever I go you bring me home'

Maybe I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney

'Maybe I'm amazed at the way you help me sing my song, right me when I'm wrong, maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you'

Something - The Beatles

'Somewhere in her smile she knows that I don't need no other lover, something in her style that shows me, don't wanna leave her now, you know I believe her now'

___

"You're the love of my life, you know that don't you? You're the only man I've ever loved, and I think you'll be the only man ever, but that doesn't mean that this isn't hard. I feel like you know me better than I know myself, but that's the problem. We've had a whirlwind hit us, and I don't think I can keep up,"

___

Disclaimer: This fic contains mature themes and strong language that may not be suitable for younger readers.

T/W: This story contains multiple scenes and references to violence, adultery, pregnancy/infertility struggles and addiction. Please read with caution.

___

First published: 21/03/2020