The Umbrella Part 1

Raindrops started to fall on my head, it was yet another lonely day. I grabbed my bag from my back and check if I brought my superman themed umbrella, so childish for a 22 yrs old man, but when I check there was no umbrella inside then I remembered I left it on the couch the other day. What an unlucky day. The rain started to fall stronger, I was about to ran to the nearest shed, to wait for the rain to subside. I felt the rain stopped dropping in my head, when I looked up, I saw a red umbrella above me.

"Here, lets share umbrella." said by an angelic voice beside me. When I glance to my side, I saw a beautiful girl smiling to me, I was dumbfounded and just nodded to her, we walked together to the shed. We became friends. And I just realized we were working in the same company, we hanged out together during breaktime and weekends, we eat together and we go home together, we were very close.

After many years I was infront the altar there I saw a beautiful girl wearing a white dress, slowly approaching the altar, when she was near me, I saw her beautiful eyes and her addicting smile, after the priest said the rites, we kissed each other.

But it wasn't the beautiful girl with the angelic voice that I met 13 years ago, she was married to a rich and successful family 7 years ago, after that I never saw her again. I heard from her friends that they flew abroad to start a family.

Destined to meet, but wasnt destined to be together