The Umbrella Part 2

It looks like it's going to rain today, I grabbed my red umbrella under my desk and proceed to the elevator. I went out of the building and saw a cute man across the road, drenched in rain. He seems searching for his umbrella. I crossed the road and when he was about to ran, I tilted the umbrella above his head and said, "Here, lets share umbrella."

He was surprised and just nodded to what I said. When we are in the shed, I asked his name, he said "David- David Carl Ramos."

He also asked mine, "Zara Williams." I said

The next day, I was surprised when he went to my desk and asked me to go to lunch. I didn't know he was also working in the same company. Everything was so perfect, we became friends, we have alot of similarities and I fell for him. But little did I know there was a storm coming. My family know where I am. That night my father took me home after 5 years of hiding from them.

They told me that they're still going to do the marriage with the son of the Dela Cruz family. I cried and disagreed with them. They're still selfish. Not even once they asked what I want, they only think about  what will benefit their business. I ran away from them for the second time. I waited for a taxi and went to the place we always hang out, hoping that he's there.

It started to rain, when I went out of the cab, I saw him but he was kissing another woman. I was heartbroken, I didn't know I was crossing the road unconsciously. I was grabbed back to the side of the road by Ray, the man that was arranged to marry me. He was drenched in the rain, also me. He embraced me and I cried. I went home and agreed to marry Ray.

After we married, I told him I want to live in Iceland. Which he agreed. I did that so that I will forget David and to know how to love Ray.

The one whom I love or the one who loves me