•-Chapter 2-•

Chica stood on her tiptoes trying to put her books into her locker. Her yellow blouse untucking a little bit as she reaches up. Once she get's her books into her locker she huffs out a breathe and retucks her blouse into her jean skirt.

She reaches up and locks her locker as a pair of hands wrap around her waist, the figure placing their head on top of hers.

"Hey Bon!" Chica smiles as she looks up to see her bestfriend smiling down at her.

"Hey Cutie." He quips back as he moves away to unlock his nextdoor locker. Bonnie easily reaches the top locker. His purple hair is neatly styled to the side and his baby blue button up is pressed nicely.

"What's got you so dolled up?" Chica dramatically looks Bonnie up and down. "It's almost like you're trying impress a certain someone." She wiggles her eyebrows as she finished her sentence.

Bonnie lightly blushes as he closes his locker, his first hour folder in his arms. "Why would I try to impress anyone?" He copies her emphasis on the word impress, "I don't need a man." He shrugs his shoulders.

The pair start walking to their first hour class, english. A few students wave towards them and say hello. The two friends are the definition of the popular unpopular kids.

"I'm just saying," Chica grins, "if you were trying to impress a certain someone I feel like they definitely want to impress you too!!" she giddily adds on.

Bonnie's face turns a shade of red, clearing his throat before changing the subject. "You know a certain someone was definitely staring at your ass yesterday." Bonnie bluntly states.

Chica chokes on her spit and slaps Bonnie's arm, "Bonnie!" She flushes red.

Bonnie raises his hands, defensively. "I'm just saying! Captain Foxy is definitely trying to get some pizza if you know what I mean." He wiggles his eyebrows.

Chica glares up at Bonnie, "Don't play with me like that Bon." Bonnies rolls his eyes, 'Fucking heteros.'

Once Bonnie and Chica made it to their english class, they wait outside the closed doors. "I'm just saying! I know we're just friends and he's just a flirt."

"Friends don't drool while they look at abother friend's ass!"

Chica huffs and rolls her eyes, she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear before tentatively asking, "Has he said anything to you? Do you maybe know anything about who he likes?"

Bonnie smiles and boops Chica's nose (which makes her wrinkle he nose), "Chica I know for a fucking fact he's into you. When he stares at you in math, he looks like he's in love." Bonnie's voice is soft and loving.
Chica blushes, "But that's what you infer, it may not be true!" Bonnie purses his lips, "Okay suuree"

--

Foxy tugs on his black turtleneck as he walks out of his fourth hour class. He starts walking towards Chica's locker to meet the gang for lunch.

He approaches the locker tentatively. Chica nor Bonnie are there so he seems out of place. His hands fidget at the rips in his jeans, his breathing a little shaky from feeling so off.

He leans his back against the wall of lockers, running a finger through his shoulder length hair.

Finally he sees his three friends pop into view. Chica is in the middle of Freddy and Bonnie, her face is red and her nose is scrunched up which she does when she's arguing with someone.

Foxy notices the smug look on Bonnie's face and Freddy trying not to laugh. He smiles fondly at the way Chica looks. The red in her cheeks and the glare in her eyes would seem scary to anyone else, but Foxy thought it was absolutely adorable.

"Bonnie! Sushi is not better than pizza!!" Chica's voice raises an octave as she leans up to unlock her locker. Foxy is right beside her, smiling down at her. "Foxy! Tell Bonnie that pizza is better than sushi!"

Foxy smirks and shrugs his shoulders, "Sorry Lassie, I have to agree with BonBon on this one."

Chica groans as she stands on her tippie toes to put her remaining books up. Foxy notices she's having trouble so he rests his hand on her waist and holds his other hand out.

Chica blushes and looks down as she hands the books to Foxy, who easily puts the books up. To the side of them Bonnie elbows Freddy, a grin on his face. Freddy rolls his eyes but can't help but smile.

Freddy tugs at the bottomof his t-shirt. It's a simple tee, a black base with 'DAD BOD' in blue letters spread across the breast area. Although the shirt is ugly as hell, Bonnie can't help but think it's kind of cute.

"So what's the plan for lunch?" Freddy asks, this makes Chica and Foxy turn towards him and Bonnie.

"We could go get some friend chicken?" Foxy suggest, tilting his head to the side. Bonnie sticks his tongue out and gags, "God you meat eaters are disgusting,"

Foxy purses his lips and glares at Bonnie. "-besides I don't really want fast food." Bonnie shrugs.

"I don't really want to be here." Chica quips back, snorting. Foxy smiles behind Chica, slipping his arms over her shoulders which she holds his hands.

"Then let's just leave." Bonnie says, watching the two 'definitely not in love with each other' be affectionate. "We could go to my place?" Freddy suggests, looking over towards Bonnie.

"Ugh Freds, this is why you're my favorite!" Bonnie smiles and pinches Freddy's cheeks. Freddy smiles up at Bonnie as they start their way to Freddy's car. Foxy and Chica follow close behind.

-•-•-

Chica lay in Bonnie's lap, her back resting against his chest. The two were laying down on Freddy's king sized bed, Freddy typing away on his laptop and Foxy laying on his back.

Foxy glanced over at Bonnie and Chica, a little bit of jealous bubbling in him. He quickly snaps his head back to look at the ceiling. 'What the fuck is wrong with me??' Foxy screams at himself, 'They're just like siblings! Why am I jealous?'

Bonnie is running his fingers through Chica's hair as he watches Freddy. He takes note of how Freddy's eyebrows purse together when he's focused. A small smile plays out onto Bonnie's face as he watches Freddy.

'Maybe there is a certain someone in my life.' Bonnie thinks to himself, a light blush sprawling out onto his face.