•-Chapter 6-•

Foxy slips his arms around Chica's waist, hooking his arms tightly around her. Chica smiles, stopping unlocking her locker to smile up at her boyfriend.

The very title 'Boyfriend' sends a surge of joy through Chica. She leans her head back, curly hair falling down her back as she smiles up at Foxy. Foxy smirks and quickly leans down to peck a kiss on Chica's lips.

Chica returns to getting a book out of her locker. She struggles but is able to get it down which results in Foxy happily clapping. "Yay! Shortie got her book down, I'm very proud." Foxy wiggles his eyebrows as he backs up against the wall of locker next to Chica's.

Chica shuts her locker glaring at Foxy, "I'm not short. I'm 5'4! That's like, average height!" She retorts. Foxy rolls his eyes, grabbing Chica's book out of her hand to carry it for her.

Chica grins, "I can carry my book myself, yaknow?" She smiles, brushing off her yellow blouse that's tucked into her jean skirt. "It's my pleasure." Foxy slyly grins, putting his big hands into his ripped black jeans pockets, "You could always repay me." He states.

Chica bites her lip to contain her smile, she faces Foxy and looks up at him. "How could I do that?" She asks, cheeks blushing. "Oh I don't know.." Foxy looks over to make sure no teachers are around before letting his free hand (that isn't carrying the book) curl under her chin. He makes Chica look up by gently using his hand to guide her face up. "Maybe a kiss?" His eyebrows raise as he smirks. His eyes crinkle with joy, the scar on his left eye crinkling up.

She grins, her heart beating giddily as she leans up to give Foxy a quick peck. He hums happily into the sweet kiss, closing his eyes and living in the moment.

Until they're interupted by the sound of gagging beside them.

Bonnie has his index finger pointing towards his mouth. "Dear God, please stop making out in the middle of the hallway!" He smirks, crossing his arms. He's wearing a dark purple sweater with blue jeans. Chica backs away from Foxy quickly, face flushing red as her boyfriend rolls his eyes and glares. "Aww Bonnie don't be too mean, they're allowed leniency since they just got together." Freddy grins, his floral print shirt crinkly as he lightly elbows Bonnie.

"Okay, I'll stop.. for now." He shrugs his shoulders and puts his arms out. "Freddy, please hug me. Seeing these breeders makes me crave affection." Bonnie has his nose up, eyes closed awaiting a hug. Freddy's face flushes red as we quickly hugs the taller boy. He loops his arms around his small waist, resting his head against his chest. Bonnie sighs contently, wrapping his arms around Freddy's shoulders burrying his head into Freddy's messy brown hair.

Foxy looks over at Chica, face similar to Jim's from The Office. Chica elbows him mouthing, "They're having a moment!" Foxy shakes his head, a small smile on his lips.

The first bell of the day rings, Freddy pulls away from Bonnie. Bonnie blushes, looking away from Freddy, "Thank you.. Uh anyways class time?" He gestures to Chica. She nods, taking her book from Foxy's hand before pecking him on the cheek. "See you at lunch!" Foxy smiles, "Good luck on Mrs. J's test! You got this, Las." Chica raises two fingers to her temple and signals a goodbye. Foxy grins as he turns around to join Freddy going to the band room. Freddy awkwardly steps out of Bonnie's bubble and waves, his face beet red.

As the two walk away from the others Foxy grins and starts laughing as Freddy covers his blushing face.

Chica puts her hand out, Bonnie shuffles towards her and takes her hand. They walk hand and hand to their first class.

-----

"What's the game plan for this evening, party people?" Freddy asks as he holds the back car door open for Bonnie. Foxy climbs into the driver's seat, putting his hair into a man bun(tm) before turning his old car on. Bonnie gets in behind the drivers seat and wrinkles his nose. "Man your car smells like cigarettes." Freddy gently closes the door as Chica gets in, all of their belongings in the back of the trunk of the car.