Other OCs

Here's the other OCs and what they would sound like!

Reiki Tatsuki
Japanese: Masahiro Inoue(Kamen rider decade)
English: Johnny Yong Bosch

Reiki TatsukiJapanese: Masahiro Inoue(Kamen rider decade)English: Johnny Yong Bosch

(OC belongs to ccelica on DeviantArt)
Yoake Nisshoku

Japanese: Sawashiro Miyuki
English: Meredith McCoy
Age:16
Gender:Female
Height:5'4 or 165cm
Nationality: Half Chinese/Half Japanese

Personality: Helpful, Generous, Ambitious, Intelligent, Positive, Independent, Impulsive, Extremely blunt at times, Stubborn, Ruthless,Workaholic, Hostile

Likes: Deep conversations, mochi ice cream, any sweets, comic books, asymmetrical fashion trends, children

Dislikes: Cold weather, rainy days, narcissists, insects, a messy room

Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Tai Chi

Fears: Betrayal, Not being able to do anything, restrictions

Habits: Swearing, wasting money, funny things

Quirk info

   Quirk Name: Dragon's Sun

    Type: Emitter-Transformation

    Description: Allows her to have the ability to use and control sunlight in many ways as well as temporarily having dragon-type qualities (growing horns+tail, patches of scales, tongue, fangs, slit pupils, claws) and it's abilities.

   Strengths:

Has the most advantage during the day time

Dragon abilities enhance her physical attacks

Able to imagine any objects if she wants to create it out of sunlight

   Weakness:

Only able to use the energy from the sun, she can hold a certain amount of energy at night or any area without sunlight.  However, she must use it wisely or else she will be completely useless (including dragon part of her quirk)

Completely unstable in the dragon department, it shifts her mindset to not think as her usual self making her do uncharacteristic things.

Needs a certain amount of solar energy to use her dragon abilities

Yoake prefers close ranged fighting, using her own style of dancing mixed with Tai Chi as a fighting style. (+ Baguazhang, Piguaquan)

Stats:
Power: 5/5
Speed: 4/5
Technique: 4/5
Intelligence: 5/5
Cooperativeness: 1/5

History

Yoake was born in Tokyo, Japan. She was a planned child for her parents, however, once she was born into the world, Her mother disregarded her completely, finding out being a parent was not her strong suit. This made Yoake try extremely hard for her mother's attention, making things for her and wanting to show her love to her mother though, in the end, nothing worked. Both her parents working endlessly as a hero put a strain on her relationship with them overall. Once her mother found news that she was pregnant with Kireina, Yoake was overjoyed with the news of having someone to finally talk to. Her mother was not. Giving birth to Kireina and leaving the family overall and disappearing from the hero society as well. Her father fell into depression soon after but continued on and moving to Musutafu, Japan. During all of this Yoake didn't understand much, constantly questioning why her mother left ever since but nevertheless took care of Kireina when her father was out.