Prologue:The Exam

Here's the prologue for this I hope you like it.
Thoughts
*Actions*
____________________________________
Third POV

*Clink* *Clink*
*Clink* *Clink*
*Clink* *Clink*

We see about a boy no older than 17 with tan skin, Crimson red eyes and black and blue hair practicing Wing Chun against a wooden man.This is Reiki Tatsuki, our protagonist. It's the morning before the before the U.A. entrance exam and he's currently clearing his head by practicing the movements that had been engraved in his body from the years of practice so much he doesn't need his eyes to see what he's doing so they're currently closed but the same memories keep on popping up in his head.

_________

Flashback

6-year old Reiki: Ow!

Reiki just fell while practicing his quirk

???: You Okay sweetie?

We see a woman in her mid to late 30s come to Reiki's aid . She has bright blue past her shoulders and with blue eyes to match. She also dark chocolate skin.This was his mother, the number 3 hero, Aurora.

Reiki: I'm okay, I just hurt my knee.

Mother: Well let me kiss it to make it better.

Reiki: Mom, I'll be fine I'm going to be The greatest Hero. I don't need help.

Mother: Even heroes need help from time to time.

Reiki: Well in that case, Pretty please!

His mother giggled before kissing it.

__________

Present

*Clink* *Clink*
*Clink* *Clink*

__________

Flashback

Reiki: Hyah!! Het!! Eiyah!!!

We see an 8 year old Reiki practicing His Kata. He's
Form is pretty good for a boy his age and starts to speeds his routine until...

Reiki: Kiah!!! W-woah!! Ooww!!

Reiki fell on his butt trying to a jumping backspin kick.

???: Reiki are you okay?!

A Man around 6'6 went check up on him. He had Jet black hair and piercing crimson eyes.His father,deemed the greatest Martial Artist in the world at the time.

Reiki: Dang it! I'm never going be a martial artist like you!

Father: Son,Even the greatest fighters like Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson and Bruce Lee were amateurs at one time and you know what they did?

Reiki: What?

Father: They practiced and practiced and practiced until they became they were known for what they are now. Now,are you going give up?