Not a chapter but a preview

Somewhere in South Korea, we see a blue-hair woman in a black business suit wandering around as if she's looking for something.

???: Are you sure he'll be there?

???: Positive, P. That's where he is when he's not eating, sleeping, or in school. If he's not here then we can forget inviting him to tournament.

P:*sigh*  I hope you're right.

P stops walking as she finally reached her destination.  It was a boxing gym with its title in bold lettering and a slogan.

Sugar, a place where you can learn the sweet science of boxing.

P looked at the gym to see anyone was there but it looked like it was empty

P: he's not here sir.

???: *Sigh* Alright, return to hq, we'll find someone else to fill his spot. It's a shame. If the  information we found on him was correct, he would made the tournament very interesting.

P: Affirmative.

P was about to walk away until a something that sounded like machine gun fire. She was intrigued because of two reasons: one, she wasn't afraid as she faced things far worse than gun fire. Two, the sound was coming from the gym. She enters the gym discreetly as to not attract attention and started to look the sound was coming from. She turns to a boy around 17-18. He was taller than the average Korean around 6'1 - 6'2 with tan chocolate skin and a line fade Mike Tyson style. He was currently on the speed bag which was making the machine gun sound she's been hearing.

( Just the parts where Mike's hitting the speed bag)

She was trying to discreetly move up to him as if to catch him off guard until...

???: You know it's not nice to sneak up on someone.

The boy says knowing she's been there the entire time while he's on the speed bag which surprises the bluenette as there's very few people that can feel her presence without her making it known She immediately tries to wipe this expression in order to look professional.

P: Are you Raymond Walker? The two time North American amateur boxing champion and Olympic gold medalist.

Raymond?: What's it to you?

P: You're very big in the boxing scene despite you going on record that you're not turning pro.

Raymond: I swear if you're one of them promoters trying to convince me to-

P: I'm not.

Raymond: Well...what are you here for then?

P: I came to invite to participate in a martial arts tournament where-

Raymond: Not interested.

P: ...You didn't let me finish.

Raymond: I don't care what it's about or what the prize is. I just want to work out, go to college and live my life in peace.

P: even if the prize was a wish?

Raymond hits the speed bag one more time before walking to her and looking her in straight in the eyes.

Raymond: Listen lady, you seem like a nice woman but I highly doubt that you give me what I-

P: I know who you are, Raymond

Raymond went silent when she said this.

P: You're a descendant of one of the greatest if not the greatest P4P boxer in history. The reason you're not turning pro is that you believe that you'll never hold a candle to his legacy especially if your heritage went public. You would just be walking around with a chip on your shoulder your entire career.

Raymond's still quiet.

P: You wish to surpass him don't you. Well I tell you now that this wish isn't ordinary. I'm not talking about money of fame. I'm talking about bringing back the dead or immortality wishes.

Raymond: That's-

P: Impossible? Yes for most people. But the man who put the tournament together is anything but most people. Think about it, you could wish you had the skills to surpass him or wipe his legacy from history. All you have is join and win.

Raymond contemplating the decision. He's thinking could this could be his only chance to get rid of this ghost once that's been haunting him and family for years.

Raymond:... Where do I sign up?

P only smiled.

P: Look down.

Raymond looked down only to see a invitation in his left hand.

Raymond: How'd you-

P: you may noticed my presence once but I won't let it happen again.

P starts walking off.

P: Welcome to The God of High School tournament, Raymond Walker. Or should I say..... Raymond Robinson.

The Greatest (The God of High School x Boxer OC)

Coming soon or when college stop kicking my ass.