Its a short time

"We should get you into a bath, and get you some clothes. I'm Evan." I nodded and looked into his brown eyes. "I'm Maci."

Maci POV

 After a long, comforting bath, I lied down on my new bed; in my new room. I felt the warm sheets under my palms, and I breathed in a comforting breathe.  The night gown, flowed along my body, and my blonde hair, for once, was still on my shoulders. The castle I was in was humongous, and I was in love with its keeper. Evan.

 Yes, Evan was a prince. Which I found strangely ironic, since I was a princess.

There was a knock at the door, and I gave the stranger permission to enter; not expecting Evan to walk through that door. I smiled shyly and looked down at myself. "Do you mind if I sit here for a bit?" I nodded my head, as he sat down next to me on the bed. "I was wondering, if you would like to go on a tour of the city tomorrow." I looked up in excitement and nodded my head fast. He laughed at me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Now, I think it's time you told me why you were naked in the ocean." I glanced at him nervously and nodded my head. "Yes, I guess it is."

--------

I can't believe how short this is, I will try to post more soon