Story Behind ILYSVM.

Story Behind I Love You So Very Much.

Hello everyone!
So you must be wondering what I meant by "Based on a true story." And yes this story has meaning behind it. Which means I'm eventually going to tell you guys. 

Yes. Based on a true story. If you've followed up on my fan acc on Instagram, I've mentioned a breakup with an ex-lover. the story is based on that. You can only guess the inspiration I got and basically I am Felix and they are Changbin. I don't know if acting out in writing it involved a consequence but I just wanted to share a story I can't properly tell in the words of a story. This is that story. The ending on 'm' is false but it'd be something I'd do if they were here. I'd walk up to their doorstep and leave my lonesome letters there.

The breakup between Changlix was real, the written letters were similar but there is a lot to add on: including the little crafts, Felix made when he and Changbin were together, as well as the relationship HyunLix. Everything is true but the ending. Because the ending can't be done so it's left there to wither. 

WHY am I SaD? Because I believe I lost the hands of someone I thought I'd be with for the rest of my life. And I regret and feel guilty because I'm a sucker for love. So if I have it, imma act like it's my last lover on this earth. Love is something I can't help but cherish and take seriously. And it's hard to move on because everyone in the world reminds me of them. But I'm making changes and I'm trying to forget. Cause if I can't forget, I'ma stay stuck on them for the rest of my life.

Yet the situation itself, I couldn't control. It had to be done and respect is laced behind it. So yeah, that's the story behind it. :( Sorry if that's sad. I'm sad. Haha.

Anywho, I hope you liked the little story of it! 
Love, Binschin, Jay.