OPENING

It was one hell of a stormy night.Nobody in the neighbourhood was out everybody thought it was the best to keep inside rather than going out and being hit by a thunderstorm.but while everybody was sleeping inside there was one girl back in her yard digging up dirt,obviously for burying something or more specifically for burying someone that someone is not to be revealed yet(obviously i want to build some suspense in the story)the girl was rather calm than being panicked maybe because it was not her first time doing it as the rain poured it washed away all the blood from that girls body as in for the girl the rain the darkness and the cold breeze was not new that's another reason why she was not scared of the thunderstorm while everybody else was so the girl went in the house she was all alone in the house nobody was with her so she quickly went in to take a bath because the rain wasn't enough to wash away her sins so she sat in the shower for a long time thinking about what happened ( i know you might be thinking who that girl is but i'm not gonna reveal y'all have to find the girl on your own)

...........................................................................

this story is like a series,so thats why theres an opening also this is my first time writting and english is not my first language so plz bare with me