chapter:1

"ting ting"her alarm clock ringed indicating her that its time to wake up.

"ugh i hate school" she got up irritated usually a student would be happy going to school after a long summer break but chaeyoung was definitely not one of those she hated school to its core but she had to go she had no choice.

"so here goes nothing"she said as she woke up and went to the bathroom to do her morning routine.

when she was finally done getting ready she went downstairs to eat breakfast as she reached kitchen she saw her mother and her big brother.

"goodmorning mom" she greeted her mom as she sat down and started eating her pancakes

"goodmorning dear" her mom replied as she continued eating her breakfast.

she didn't greet her brother because,well u can say that they don't have that bro-sis relation they usually mind their own business.

after eating her breakfast she scrolled through her phone for sometime as she waited for her mother to get done with her breakfast,when her mom was finished she took her car keys and called chaeyoung"lets go chaeyoung" chaeyoung got up and went towards her mom car she got in at the same time as her mother got in.after a 15 min ride her mother dropped her off at school and went to work.

chaeyoung was now standing in front of the great gates of her school wondering whether she should go in or not,well not that she had a choice to not go but she still wanted to just leave,she never liked  school because she was always bullied,and also she had no friends so yeah that sums up the whole reason why she never wanted the break to over.

chaeyoung POV:

"so yeah first day of school,back to the hellhole i guess"i said to myself as i was walking down the hallways.just then someone stopped me well that someone was very much known to me after all that someone was the particular reason why i thought the school was a hellhole.

"yo fat ass how was your break huh missed me" the one and only jennie kim said.

"yeah probably missed your bitchy face alot"i muttered to myself but somehow it was loud enough for the girl to hear so she did what every bully would've done.

she grabbed  me by the wrist and took me to the far corner of the hall so that no one can see them.you're probably thinking why i didn't resist but there was no use of resisting as she was not alone her puppets were with her. she told her puppets to hold me tight and they did what she said i again tried to resist as i said to her

"wh....what are you doing"

"you'll see"she said.

then she started coming closer to me i panicked but knew what was coming as i already saw the fresh coffee in her hand.so she opened the lid and threw the coffee right at my shirt i gasped but couldn't do anything,her puppets let go off me and she came closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"thats what u get for disrespecting me"she patted my cheeks and just left like that.

i got up thinking how to clean this mess now,but one things for sure i will not cry i may be a coward but im definitely not weak.

..................................................

5 MIN BEFORE CHAEYOUNG'S CLASS STARTS:

lucky for chaeyoung she got an extra shirt from her locker as she always keep extra clothes just in case.only 5 mins were left before the class starts so she decided to scroll through her phone, five mins passed as they were just 5 seconds and the teacher entered as soon as he entered the class straightened he first greeted them to which she didn't pay much attention to same as everyone else in the room

but then he said that one sentence which diverted all the attention towards him"class we have a new student"

...................................................