chapter 4

LISA'S POV :
I looked up to see who it was and it was non other than JEON JUNGKOOK.
"You should see where you're going"he said giving me a annoyed look.
"Oh sorry i didn't look where i was going" i replied clearly wanting to stay out of an unnecessary fight "its ok you should clean this mess you know its going to leave stain on your shirt" he said and started walking away.i looked at chaeyoung direction and she was giving me the same look i was giving her "what the hell just happened" she said just as she got close to me. I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders saying "i dont know what just happened you said he was a jerk i didn't think he would care about my shirt".
"Well he is a jerk and i also dont know why he suddenly started caring i think its just one of his tactics to smitten you,afterall hes a playboy and you're the hot new girl he clearly has his eyes on you" she said clarifying the situation that just happened
"I dont think so i just think we bumped into each other accidentally or he wouldn't have given me the annoyed look and even if he did it on purpose i would never fall for his tactics so dont worry and lets just go meet jin now"i said trying to remove that worried expression of hers .
"Ok if you say so but I'm still warning you to stay away from him no matter what the situation is ok"chae said giving me a alarming look
"Ok mom lets go now"i said whilst clinging on to her arm and making our way towards jin.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV:
                                  im currently being pulled by lisa which to mention i don't like at all.I really hate this situation i dont want to meet jin and crew im sure if jennie sees me with them shes gonna cause trouble again,but what can i do now we're already here.
"Hi jin" lisa said  whilst walking towards the table they are sitting at, i was just hiding behind her since im not interested in introducing my self at all.
"Hi lisa you are kinda late There's only 20 minutes left of recess but since you're here now lets introduce you and your friend at the back with the crew" jin replied while peeking behind lisa to see me too so i moved beside lisa letting them see me there were 9 of them like isn't this situation perfect for a person with social anxiety like me (note the sarcasm).
"Oh hi everyone im lisa the newbie and this is chaeyoung you guys probably know her"lisa said introducing her and me.she nudged me to say something too.
"O..oh hi im chaeyoung" i managed introduced myself without stuttering through the whole sentence even thou i did stutter at the start which was kinda disappointing ngl.
Jin smiled at me and said "oh hi chaeyoung im jin and this my crew"
"Ha well i know your jin and i know everyone here since you guys are kinda popular but lisa here knows only you so it'll be better if you're crew introduces themselves"i said i dont know where i got the confidence but somehow i did.
"Oh ok guys time to introduce yourselves to the ladys here"jin said whilst looking toward his crew giving them a look to start.

LISA'S POV:
Just as chaeyoung got done speaking Jin told his crew to start introducing themselves
"Hello AnnYeONGHaSEyo!!I'm jackson" the guy beside jin introduced himself first in a playful manner making us laugh a little.
"Hi im wendy"the girl infront of jin said whilst waving her hand lightly at us i smiled at her and waved back in the same manner as her.
"im sehun" the guy beside jackson said giving me a playful smirk and a wink i was kinda taken back as to why he was smirking but he didn't stop for good 30 seconds i started feeling uncomfortable until the girl beside him coughed a little gaining everyones attention and said "hi im minnie nice to meet you" she smiled at me i smiled backed at her giving her one of my most genuine smile.
" im miyeon"the girl infront of minnie said giving us another genuine smile we smiled back at her and  looked at the guy beside her which i assume is hoseok.he took the hint and started introducing himself " hi guys im your hope jhopee...well my real name is hoseok but i prefer jhope so you guys should call me that" the guy introduced himself happily this guy really is a ball of sunshine isn't he.

"Hello BoNJoRu im dahyun" the girl beside jhope said. I and chaeyoung looked at each other and started laughing while jins crew were sighing like they are used to it "wae why are you guys laughing like that"dahyun asked us making us  stop "its just that the way  you said bonjour was really funny" chaeyoung answered her question whilst trying to hold her laugh back
"Ohhh ahh i just say it like that"dahyun answered in slightly embarrassed manner.we started looking at the guy beside wendy waiting for him to introduce himself but he seemed to be lost while smiling and looking at something we followed his gaze and saw he was looking at chaeyoung who was actually also looking at something i followed her gaze too and saw that she was looking at jimin,i slightly nudged her making her look infront of her when her eyes met chanyeol he quickly looked at me and started introducing himself "oh hi im chanyeol nice to meet you"he said whilst showing his dimples well that were some cute dimples but im not ignoring the fact that he had his eyes on chae i give him a brief glare which was broken by jin speaking"oh ok so lisa now that you know everyone why dont you join us for lunch"
"Oh thanks for the offer jin but we already had our lunch we'll be going now"chaeyoung answered for me looked at her she gave me her pleading eyes that probably means she has to go
I looked at jin and said "yeah we just had our lunch we'll be going now jin,it was nice to meet ya'll byee see you soon"i said whilst waving my hand them they waved back but that sehun guy was smirking while waving i just ignored him and let chaeyoung take me wherever she wants since she was litterally dragging me somewhere.
Just as we were quite far from jin and crew i stopped her and asked" where are you taking me"
"Oh i have a singing class you forgot that this is art school too lisa" she stated rolling her eyes
"Oh yeah i forgot,i want to attend dance class too how do i sign up" i asked her completely clueless as to how the system works here
"Come with me" she said whilst grabbing my hand leading me out through the hallway we came thru.
After some time we reached infront of a room that looks like a practice room.i peeked inside of it throught the window there were almost 20 people in there.
"Lets go inside,I'll help you sign up"chaeyoung said stopping me from peeking inside and leading me inside.
When we got inside there were a group of people dancing while i believe that jimin guy was watching them. I guess hes the leader of this dance club.
As we walk to the center of the room they all stop dancing and start looking at us.me and chaeyoung also starts looking at everyone in the room as i was looking through the room i see him that sehun guy who is once AGAIN smirking at me i squint my eyes at him a  little start looking at everyone else in the room.
"Umm who are you guys and why are you here" the girl standing beside jimin asked in a annoying manner.i gave her a look and answered
"Well we're here to sign up for this club"
chaeyoung elbowed me and said"not we shes here to join I'm just here to show her the way"
"Well if you wanna join you have to show your dancing skills"  a lady said who looks quite older than all the people here so I'm assuming that shes the dance teacher here.
"Ok what do i have to do"i asked shrugging my shoulders.
"Ok first of all im your dance teacher chungha you can call me miss chungha or anything you prefer, and secondly i want you to show us your dancing skills now,we'll all be sitting there on the benches so get ready" miss chungha said whilst making her way towards the benches other students followed behind her.now it was only me and chaeyoung in the spotlight we looked at each other and i asked her "do you wanna stay and watch my performance or you wanna go attend class"
"I'll just be sitting right there with them I'm free for an hour or so"she gave me a smile and started moving towards the bench and surprisingly she sat beside jimin well honestly that was the only place left but I'm sure as hell how nervous she must be right now.
"What song do you want me to play" a guy asked me making me put my attention on him.
"Oh you can play swalla" i said and started taking my jacket off this outfits not that comfortable to dance with but it'll work for now what else can i do right.
(You can see the performance below)

As the music started i started feeling the beat and moved my body in sync,I'm not nervous at all since i know I'm gonna nail this i mean like obviously I've not been dancing almost all of my life for nothing.
As i moved everybody had there mouths hung open,i smirked as i knew I'm already slaying this thing i looked them all directly in the eyes and guess what that sehun guy was still smirking i mean like what the hell is wrong with him i mean like does his lips have some kind of problem or something.anyways i looked away and maintained my facial expressions.
CHAEYOUNGS POV:
                                  i cant believe it is she lisa i mean the lisa i just met how can she dance so perfectly i mean she doesn't look like the kind of person who knows how to dance well but then again she looks innocent which she isn't so its kinda acceptable.
Just as lisa got done with her performance i stood up and clapped for her she looked at me and gave me a weird smile which i understood after i looked around and saw that no one was clapping so i stopped and chuckled nervously"haha looks like i got carried away by her performance" i said whilst giving everyone a awkward smile.
"So lisa is it,truth to be told your moves were astonishing you could be an amazing dancer in our team so its a yes from me and as their captain i know whats best for the team so you're in,congarts" jimin said making us all turn our attention towards him.
"Oh really thanks i would love to be a part of this team" lisa said while shaking the hand jimin gave her jimin showed her his beautiful smile which she in return did too,i felt a little pang in my heart idk if its called jealousy but it really hurt so yeah i think I'll call it jealousy.
I put my feelings aside for a moment and smile as i see lisa walking towards me she stood in front of me and i opened my mouth to congratulate her"congra-".
"Ting ting ting ting"
.
.
.
.
.
A/N:
Sorry for not updating ive been writing this chapter for 2 weeks now😅😅anyways i just want to clarify that ive given a specific personality to every single character. Chaeyoungs the dramatic one thats why shes so insecure and dramatic about every situation maybe or maybe not we'll see a character development in her where she finally gets rid of her insecurities...
.
.
Anyways i hope you guys enjoyed:))
And plz show some love to lisa this chapter was actually dedicated to her antis have been showering her with hate comments plz leave some nice comments to make her feel better..