❤8

Hey guys, here's your chapter eight. Enjoy!! 😊

Author's POV

Lee Minho, the leader of Lee mafia, was sitting in his office when someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it? " he grumbled, getting annoyed. He wasn't in the mood to see anyone after an exhausting day.

"It's me, Jung Min-jun." The person answered in a clipped tone.

"Oh, you. Come in." He said looking up from his desk. Min-jun entered his office clenching his jaw and giving Minho a death glare.

"Is something wrong? You seem mad." Minho inquired, cocking an eyebrow questioningly.

"Mr. Lee Minho," Min-jun took  heavy breath but burst out nonetheless. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO BE CAREFUL AROUND THE JEON MANSION?!" Min-jun shouted, losing all his patience. "Is this the way you're going to destroy Jeon mafia, HUH?!" He sneered, every word dripping with venom.

"What do you mean? I don't understand." Minho asked, forehead forrowed in confusion.

"You know what? You are pathetic. Your whole fuckin' mafia is pathetic." Min-jun said, slamming his hands on Minho's desk.

"Jung Min-jun..." Minho said, warning in his tone.

"Oh, you trying to scare me? 'Cuz trust me, it's not working. Do you even know that Jungkook just killed your two spies who were watching over the mansion?" Min-jun asked, scoffing at him.

"What? How..." Minho stood up from his chair in shock, completely baffled.

"Is this how you are going to destroy them?" Min-jun asked, laughing sarcastically. "Those two guys you sent couldn't even last a week. And moreover, even told them that they worked for you." he told Minho.

"I think it was just your luck, that you managed to kill Jungkook's parents. I always have to help you to know their plans. Your spies can't do shit. I don't think I'll be able do it anymore. They've started suspecting everyone. It won't be long till they find out that it's me. Forget it, your mafia will never be able to take control of the Jeon mafia. So just stop dreaming." Min-jun spat out, walking out of the office without looking back.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK !!!!" Minho shouted punching a wall. He was boiling with anger, hatred coursing through his veins.

"Just you wait... I'll snatch away everyone whom you love. What your family did to me... you'll have to go through the same pain that I went through. Just you wait..." Minho said coldly, turning to the glass window as he stared out to nothing...

So, what happened between Lee Minho and Jungkook's parents? And what is he going to do for revenge...

Hey guys, how are you all? Hope you're enjoying this story. This chapter was kinda short, so here's a jikook meme for you all...

 This chapter was kinda short, so here's a jikook meme for you all

LOL!!! 😂😂😂

And always remember...
I purple you 💜
Bye 😊
A/n