❤12

Here's chapter 12 readers. Enjoy!! 😊😊😊

---------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

I opened my eyes when I couldn't feel Jimin's presence beside me. I turned sideways to check the time and saw that it was just two in the morning. I moved my arms around, but Jimin was not there. I almost panicked. Looking around, I saw the balcony door was open. I got up from the bed and headed towards the balcony.

I saw Jimin standing there while facing outside. He looked so angelic. The moonlight was shining on his pale skin like a spotlight, as if only for him. It was completely mesmerizing. I silently went behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his soft shoulder. He slightly flinched but then calmed down realizing it was just me.

"Why are you out here, baby? It's cold here." I whispered softly, kissing the side of his delicate neck. And that's when I heard small whimpers coming from him. I immediately turned him around and to say that I was shocked would be an understatement. I was shocked to see tears streaming down his face. I got really worried.

"Baby, are you okay?!" I asked, gently wiping the tears from his face with my thumbs. "What's wrong Jiminie? Please tell me... please..." I pleaded, gently caressing his face as I looked into his beautiful orbs. And then he suddenly broke down, hugging me really tightly. I swept him off his feet and into my arms and carried him back inside. I sat down on the bed with him on my lap. He was sobbing non stop.

I rubbed his back to soothe him, whispering "it's okay" and "everything is fine" in his ears. He needed to calm down in order to tell me what had happened.

"Baby... " I said lifting his chin with my fingers after he had calmed down a bit. His eyes were red and puffy from crying. Tears still brimmed his pretty eyes and it broke my heart to see him like this.

"I-I'm scared... J-jungkook..." He hiccuped, his words almost a whisper. He was literally trembling in my hold. Scared? Scared of what?

"Scared of what, love?" I asked, continuing to rub calming circles on his back. "Tell me... please..." I pleaded again, trying to keep my tone as gentle as possible.

"M-my dad, J-Jungkook..." he said, tears pooling in his eyes again. He looked so terrified.

"Your dad?" I asked confused.

"I-I saw a n-nightmare...."

In Jimin's dream...

I woke up in what looked like a basement. It was so dark, I couldn't even see my own body. I tried to move, only to realize that I was chained. I tried to look around but there was no one.

"Hello?! Is someone there?" I called out. But there was no response. It was only my voice ringing through the empty darkness. Then I saw a figure approaching me.

"Oh, look who's awake?" The person said or more like taunted, laughing like a maniac. And then it hit me.

"D-dad? Is t-that you?" I asked, on the verge of breaking down.

"Oh, you recognized me. I'm touched Jimin." He said. His voice felt like venom to my ears and I didn't want to hear anything from him, but I needed answers.

"Why am I here? Where's Jungkook?" I asked trying to hold back the tears burning at the back of my eyes. I felt a stinging pain on my right cheek. The next thing I knew, I was being choked.

"I c-can't b-breathe..." I gasped out, hot tears already flowing down my face.

He pulled back his hand, as I fell down with a thud. "Ah!!" I hissed in pain.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO RUN AWAY FROM ME!!" He shouted as another hard slap landed on my face.

"Now your filthy boyfriend will have to pay..." He said and then disappeared from my sight.

"NO!! JUNGKOOK!!" I cried in pain. My eyes widened when I saw him dragging someone. It was... JUNGKOOK!!

"What are you doing?! Let him go!!" I screamed, tears blurring my vision.

He made Jungkook sit on his knees as he placed a knife on his neck. I kept crying and begging.

"Please... don't do this..." I pleaded but he only gave a sickening smile.

"You'll regret being with him!" He said as he slashed the knife across Jungkook's throat.

"NO!! JUNGKOOK!!...."

Back to Jungkook's POV

He started crying again as he told me about the horrible nightmare. My poor Jiminie.

"Shhhh... it's okay love. I'm here with you. I'm not going to let him even lay a single finger on you." I assured him, hugging him tightly. We stayed like that until I pulled both of us down to bed, covering us with blankets. I pulled him close to myself. He had stopped crying. I looked down at him and he was already sound asleep. Tears stained his delicate cheeks. I gently wiped them and caressed his baby face.

I'd never let him hurt you Jiminie... I love you...

I thought to myself drifting back to sleep, while hugging him closely to my chest.

Was Jimin's dream just a nightmare... or something else...

----------------------------------------

Hey guys, hope you're enjoying the story. Don't forget to vote, share and comment. It really means a lot to me. And remember....

I purple you 💜
Bye 😊
A/n