-o1-

vanilla or chocolate 

"ugh! I can't believe he was cheating on me ! " Layla said grabbing another tissue box and sitting on the couch.

" you know what would make you feel better? " Abigail and Mikayla chorused smirking at each other.  

" what " Layla grumpily asked.

" double fudge chocolate ice-cream sundae! "

"white chocolate chip vanilla ice-cream sundae! "

layla groaned knowing an argument was coming up. 

" why could you want vanilla? " mikayla asked

"'cause they're amazing and everyone knows chocolate is awful " Abigail answerd. 

"how dare you " Mikayla screamed Grabbing a pillow ready to attack.

At this point, Layla was in no mood for their argument. " guys stop we all know strawberry is the best. "  All eyes turned to Layla, including Ivy who had quietly been sitting doing her assignment.  " it was nice knowing you " ivy murmured before scooting away and going back to her work.

" what did you say !? " both Mikayla and Abigail screamed getting their pillows ready. Layla gulped and slowly shifted away but it was too late, Abigail and Mikayla screamed and pounced on her attacking her.

So that was how they all ended up in the ice cream shop. Layla with a bruised face eating her strawberry ice-cream receiving dirty looks from Abigail and Mikayla who were eating vanilla and chocolate ice-cream respectively and Ivy drinking her Oreo milkshake felling bad for Layla.

And at the end it all worked out since Layla had long forgotten about her ex-boyfriend and was nursing her bruised face.

----------------------------------------

" ugh i hate mondays " mikayla groaned fixing her ever scattered red hair- well trying too.

" right back at you kayla. " Abigail said goining her in the bathroom and putting her dirty blonde hair in a ponytail.

" hey! no fair you're already done with your hair. " Mikayla said finally giving up and putting her hair in a beanie, like she always ended up doing.

Abigail shrugged and put a pink hoodie over her crop-top. 

"what's the point of wearing a crop-top when it's not going to be seen " Mikayla asked tying her own hoodie, same but red, on her waist showing of her black crop-top.

" whateves not everyone got a flat stomach like you " Abigail mumbled walking out of the restroom with Mikayla behind her.

" you guys ready? " Ivy asked with all three girl, Abigail, Mikayla and Layla nodding yes.

They all walked out of their dorm room and walked side by side till they entered school and Ivy and Layla went their separate ways.

" Ready kayla? " Abigail asked.

" duh " Mikayla said giving her an evil smirk, with Abigail doing the same.

" time to kick some cheating boy's ass! " they screamed giving themselves high fives, receiving your crazy looks from everyone around, but they ignored it since they probably were crazy, and marched off with one mission. Boy, I feel bad for whoever broke Layla's heart.