-o2-

ewww do u ever wash those?

" why " Layla asked staring at Abigail and Mikayla.

" what do you mean " Mikayla asked.

" yeah do you know what she means Kayla? " Abigail asked

" nope do you " Mikayla asked

Abigail nodded no.

" okay let me be more clear. my the hell does Jonah have bruises and a broken arm? and why was his boxers hung above the school flag saying 'Revenge and oh do you ever was these?' " Layla spat out causing all of them to giggle, well except Layla.

" come on Layla you have to admit that was funny did you see his face when he saw it? " Abigail said " oh and that was my idea.

" yeah and that cast really looks good on him don't you think " Mikayla said causing all three to laugh and this time Layla to giggle. 

if you haven't noticed, Mikayla and Abigail had their little revenge on Jonah- Layla's ex.

" hello " a deep voice said causing all of them to look back. and it was the one and only, Jonah!.

and he wasn't happy at all. " hey Jonah! " Abigail said with a fake smile.

Mikayla poked his arm, which had a cast on it causing him to groan in pain and the girls to giggle.

" and ewww do you ever wash those? " Abigail said reffering to his boxers

" yeah it was so hard to steal! " Mikayla asked with a disgusted face. 

All his friends which the girls just noticed broke out laughing. Jonah's face went red from embarasment  but he finally spoke.

" you're going to pay! " he said before taking off like his pants were on fire. The bell for school end rang causing the halls to get filled.

"I love you guys " Layla said.

" yeah that was too funny " Ivy added.

Abigail and Mikayla smiled knowing their job was done.

-------------------------

" so did you hear there are two new guys " Layla said sipping her milkshake

" yeah I heard they are so hootttttt " Ivy said practically drooling.

Mikayla and Abigail quickly shot looks at each other

" I call dibs! " they shouted causing every one in the café to look their direction.

Layla and Ivy both groaned in frustration.

" ummm Layla, is that strawberry? " Ivy asked sweetly with a smirk on her face.

" oh no you don't " Layla said glaring at Ivy before looking at Mikayla and Abigail who were staring at her. " ummm I remembered I umm have to be somewhere now " Layla said standing up and gathering her stuff

" Layla dear could I have that " Abigail said pointing to the milkshake. Mikayla immediately grabbed it before she could answer and threw it in a trashcan nearby. " thank you kayla " Abigail said

" that cost money! " Layla said still standing looking like she was going to cry.

" we have told you dear-" Abigail started

" -that anything strawberry is alein vomit, why don't you listen " Mikayla continued.

" yeah who would like to drink vomit! " Abigail said scrunching her nose in disgust.

Layla looked at Ivy who was giggling watching them " you owe me " she whispered.

"guys why don't we go back to the dorm " Ivy said ignoring Layla

all three stood up to join Layla then they walked out of the little café and towards their dorm hall.

as they were walking Mikayla and Abigail got into another fight about chip flavors

" spicy is better idiot " Mikayla argued

" no original is t- " suddenly Abigail bumped into a girl making her books fall on the floor.

" you female dog! ( we all know that's not what she actually said ) "

" what did you call her " Mikayla said, looking furious before the girl could answer she received a slap from Mikayla.

Mikayla then looked at Abigail , Layla and Ivy

" ladies shall we go? " Mikayla asked they nodded and they stomped off leaving the stunned girl to think about what just happened

----------------------------------------

Mikayla and Abigail sat at the little living room arguing about the video game they were playing eating hot and spicy chips, much to Abigail's dismay

Layla sand terribly off key in the karaoke room receiving insults from Ivy who was TRYING to read.

Yep, totally a normal evening. Well until the door which was meant to be locked opened.

Mikayla immediately turned back to see two male, handsome if I may say, figures at the door. Mikayla turned her attention back to the video game before creaming " Dammit I lost! " she was so angry she threw a pillow at the two boys.

which was followed by another from Abigail " what are you two perverts doing her! " she asked

" I-I swear it's not what it looks like " the blonde one said.

" yeah we totally believe that " Mikayla said sarcastically.

" we're new and we thought this was the boys' dorm. " the brown haired one said " sorry he mutters dragging his friend along.

Ivy and Layla came out from their hiding positions.

" i call dibs on chocolate hair! " Mikayla screamed