Part 1: The Mysterious Singer (part 2)

General Hux's Point of View

Could I have found the one? I can hear him cry in the fresher.... What could be up? Could it mean that he's crying that he's found his one true love as well? I am worried about him... Poor guy, maybe I have been too harsh on him, it's time I had been a tad nicer to him... he's lonely because of what went between him and Snoke before Snoke was murdered. I need to be friendly to him and only then he can warm up to me. I called Vice General Kenobi to attend to Kylo and ask him what's wrong. I asked her, "Vice General Kenobi, I need a favour... Ask Kylo what ever is the matter, and report back. I'll get you a dog or cat to keep on board with you." She bows in courtesy to me and happily obliged to help.

Vice General Kenobi's Point of View:

I was graciously asked by the good General Hux to find out what is the matter with our gracious Supreme Leader, Kylo Ren, as he has been feeling low lately. I bowed at Hux to accept the task. I found his quarters quickly, and just as Hux expected, I also hear soft crying from the other side of the door. I was about to knock, but he opened the door before I knocked. "C-come in dear Vice General Kenobi, I heard you coming." He ushers me in his room, it was spacious, and I admire his collection of sith artefacts, including the charred mask of his grandfather, which I paid my respects to, as I too admired Darth Vader. I looked at Kylo, and I was shocked he was crying real tears, so I sat down with him. He looks at me, and I asked him, "what's wrong, Kylo? Please tell me..." Kylo sadly looks at me, and replies to me, "I have feelings for General Hux, but I don't know if he feels the same for me... As my best friend, I wish to tell him myself, but when I am ready to... But I really I'm not crying about that, it's the fact nearly all of my family are dead... One with the Force... Luke, grandfather, my dad... My mother is the only one left asides from me. I'm so lonely..." I was shocked to hear that from Kylo, and he buried his face into my chest, and sobbed more, and I said to Kylo, "you just need to mourn, only then you'll be able to learn to communicate with those who are one with the Force." I rub his back, and he relaxed, and falls asleep, and I tucked him in the covers and he sleeps with tears Falling in silence. I send my report back to Hux on my work holopad reader, and I made my way back to the bridge.

general Hux's Point of View:

I got Vice General Kenobi's message on my holopad. She done well, I asked for to get her her a small dog to keep her company as a friend. Either a Pomeranian or Shetland Sheepdog... My home planet has these dogs. I'll leave tonight and get her a dog... So she said he's mourning. I guess that's understandable in case. Poor Kylo... So I head out and bought her a black male Pomeranian puppy, so he can walk around the base with her. I got him, dog care supplies and made my way back to the base, only to hear someone with a baritone voice singing nearby.... The song is....

How does a moment last forever?
How can a story never die?
It is love we must hold onto
Never easy, but we try
Sometimes our happiness is captured
Somehow, our time and place stand still
Love lives on inside our hearts and always will

Minutes turn to hours, days to years then gone
But when all else has been forgotten
Still our song lives on

Maybe some moments weren't so perfect
Maybe some memories not so sweet
But we have to know some bad times
Or are lives are incomplete
Then when the shadows overtake us
Just when we feel all hope is gone
We'll hear our song and know once more
Our love lives on

How does a moment last forever?
How does our happiness endure?
Through the darkest of our troubles
Love is beauty, love is pure
Love pays no mind to desolation
It flows like a river through the soul
Protects, perceives, and perseveres
And makes us whole

Minutes turn to hours, days to years then gone
But when all else has been forgotten
Still our song lives on
How does a moment last forever
When our song lives on

What a beautiful voice this mysterious singer has.... Could it be? No it can't be. I gave Vice General Kenobi the Pomeranian, and she names him Vader, and she lets him walk around the base with her at all times as these dogs are loyal and friendly. Leona and Vader heard the song as well.

I'm in love with the song and it's mysterious singer.