Part 8: more new arrivals (Huskies and ex resistance members)

3rd person point of view:

As soon as they heard about Rey joining the First Order, Finn and Poe Dameron decided to see for themselves if the rumours were true. Poe and Finn arrived and Hux stopped them.

General Hux's Point of View:

I have a surprise for Kylo and Sky, I managed to get hold of a trio of twin male and one female Husky puppies, identical may I add? As they are so friendly to Millicent, I got them for them. I took the carrier to the quarters, and say to both Kylo and Sky, "open the carrier, and look inside of it, this is a better gift than the traditional rose and chocolates speil." They open the pet carrier, and out popped the Siberian Husky twin brothers.kylo and Sky felt a great disturbance in the Force, and Sky went to investigate what it was. Then another 2 new arrivals came as she investigated the disturbance. Poe Dameron and the guy who turned his back on us before. They heard Rey joined us so they decided to turn their backs on the resistance. Oh joy.

Captain Sky Skywalker's Point of View:

I found where the disturbance was coming from. Could it be? It can't be Carl Grimes! I checked for a pulse and it was strong and he wakes up, and asked me, "where the hell am I?" I replied to Carl, "you're aboard the Starkiller Base." He was freaked out by me saying that. "You kinda look like a sister of mine that disappeared at age 9... You look like her." I hear Carl say to me, and I asked him to look at photos of his sister. And egad, they do look like me. But I'm not sure. My good friend, who happens to be Vice General, has an aptitude for forensics and genetic sciences. I'll ask her to give us a DNA test to see if we are who Carl says we are, siblings. Only I know that Leona comes from a powerful Jedi bloodline. She's a Kenobi. So I helped up poor Carl. And then I took him to my lovers, Kylo and General Hux. "Supreme Leader, General Hux, may introduce Carl Grimes? He was the disturbance in the Force, we all felt." Leona quickly saw the poor guy's wounds, and she used some Force energy to heal him completely. Even her Force energy gave back his other eye.

Carl Grimes' Point of View:

The girl who used the Force to heal me was called Vice General Leona Kenobi? Where have I heard that name before? Right now, I am amazed at how big this place is... So this is Starkiller Base? Home of the First Order? If Sky, the one who found me in here matches the photos, I have found my sister, she's only 5 years older than me... I ask Leona, "to find out if Sky Skywalker is my sister, can I request a DNA test?" She nods and replies, "I can do that right away if you want to." Sky and I took swabs from our mouths, and she sent them to the Starkiller science laboratory to carry out the DNA test.

Vice General Leona Kenobi's Point of View:

I carried out the swab DNA test and sent it to the lab to see if they are a match. After 4 hours, I got the DNA results back. Those droids work fast. Both Carl and Sky were asleep in Carl's quarters. So I spoke with Kylo and Hux, and they were to be the first to know the DNA test results. I told them, "Kylo, Hux, the DNA test results show that by blood, and a 99.5% match, shows that Sky and Carl are biological siblings." Kylo was surprised. So was Hux and Hux said, "he can work with Sky as Vice Captain. And he can have the female Husky puppy in this triplet group. As you and Sky have the boys." Kylo nods.

3rd person point of view:

The next day, Sky and Carl got up smelling delicious breakfast of blueberry and maple pancakes topped with bacon.

As always, Leona makes enough to feed an army. Kylo and Hux also smell the pancakes as does Kylo's brothers, Poe, Rey and Finn. Leona feeds the animals on board, and gives them fresh drinking water. Here's what the pancakes look like.

 Here's what the pancakes look like