Part 5: Awkward Laughter and First Dates

Ben Solo's Point of View:

I really love Vice General Kenobi's company, after I completely recovered from the spell of tears last night, I had to confess that she's the most perfect girl for me... Now she's back in my quarters, talking to me, boy she's such a gentle soul... So beautiful in her own little ways. She has so much in common with me... The written note that came with the portrait I hung up on my quarters wall, the lettering was all joined up beautifully. I loved both Leona and that cute little fluffball, Vader. Might I add, he's a pedigree dog... A very beautiful pure breed, for a very beautiful girl like Leona. Hux said that only the best for her will do. Not some mix breed mutt. She and Vader are so beautiful. "I better get to the command bridge and start morning patrol with Vader, love you Ben." I simply nod at her humbly, and I too clean my room to keep myself busy.

Kylo Ren's Point of View:

My Vice General works too hard for her own good... She needs time off, and I will grant a movie night with her, Sky, Hux and my brothers. I wonder what she'll get up to on most of her time off... So I walk up to Leona, and by looks of things, she has been overworked of late. The stormtroopers force her to patrol the base, not my orders, but forced by them. Poor girl... I see the dark circles under her eyes, and sent her to take a break. I say to Leona, "Vice General, you take a break, you look like you are overworked and tired... Get some sleep, I'll deal with the troops who forced you to patrol the base." She bows elegantly at me and went to her quarters to have a much-needed sleep. Vader follows her everywhere, what a loyal little dog, so she lets Vader on her bed and he too takes a nap. So that gives Ben and I time to organise his first date with Leona... He should get to know her better on the first date.

Randy Solo's Point of View:

I deal with the Starkiller Base reports and paperwork systems and I saw our friend Leona wasn't there, where is she? I usually see her patrolling the base with Vader, he's not there either... Where are they? So I ask my brother, Kylo. "Kylo, sir, brother, where's Leona and little Vader?" Kylo gently answered, "I sent them both to get some sleep, poor Leona's been overworked thanks to stormtroopers forcing her to patrol the base. She had severe bags under her eyes, she really needs sleep." I nodded and I caught the stormtrooper who did it to Leona and sent him to Phasma to be reconditioned. Only my brother gives her orders that she can comply to. Even Matt agrees, he called the trooper, "jerk face.' who would dare tire her out like that? Assholes. That's what those damned stormtroopers are.

3rd Person Point of View:

A few hours later, Leona and Vader woke up refreshed, and Leona fed Vader, and Vader saw a very rare and sought after purple rose. Tied to the rose, was such a

 Tied to the rose, was such a