OS 2.3

It was late at night, Sidharth had already woken up multiple times to change the ice pack on Shehnaz's head. She continuously stirred and whimpered in her sleep but didn't wake up because of the painkillers. He felt the behind of her head and saw that the swelling had gone down a lot and he finally fell asleep, pulling her completely into his arms again.

Sidharth suddenly felt some movement and a weight lifting off of his body. He turned over, still completely asleep. After a few minutes he could hear grunting and heavy breathing. He remembered that Shehnaz was hurt and his eyes opened in a flash and he looked to his side. There she was, her top bunched up under her arms, and her bandage was off, he could see her bare skin and the long slit in the middle of her back. She had another fresh set of bandages in her hand. She was trying to stick it onto the wound but was failing miserably. She pulled her top further up and tried harder to place the bandage.

"Shehnaz kya kar rahi hai? Ruk main ata hoon." He said.

"Woh mai Rashmi ka help lene wali thi lekin sab sog gaye the. Sorry maine tujhe uthaya." She mumbled, out of breath.

"Koi baat nahi. Main aah raha hoon." He said quickly getting out of bed.

She blushed at the thought of him touching her bare skin but waited for him nonetheless.

He pushed all the wild thoughts away from his head and made his way to her. He sat on the bed and made her stand between his legs with her back facing him. He pushed the top up a little bit and held onto it, opened the tube of ointment and rubbed a bit of it onto the wound. Her skin was soft and warm under his cold touch making her breath hitch at the contact. He grabbed the bandage, placed it on the wound, sticking it firmly. All through out he could hear her heavy breathing and whimpers. "Hogaya hogaya." He kept whispering.

He knew how a cut felt, it stung horribly, as if someone were constantly rubbing acid in that slit. He saw the small round band-aids placed across her arms, "Tetnus ke injection diye tujhe?" He questioned her.

"Haan. TT bola tha unhone aur kuch aur doh energy ke liye. Khoon bohot aya na. Rab da shukar hai ki stitches nahi dalna pada." She replied softly, still breathing heavily.

"Tera saans kyun phul raha hai bey?" He asked her, a cheeky smile overtook his concerned face.

"Kutta. Voh lagane ki koshish kar rahi thi na. Isiliye." She said in an irritated tone.

Sidharth chuckled loudly, letting go of her top that was bundled up in his hand and pulling it down into place.

"Chal So jau ab." He said, placing both of his hands on her waist and pulling her into bed. He pulled her onto him again, leaving no weight on her back or on her head.

"Ek baat bata." She said softly, tracing the red lines on his blue T-Shirt.

"Hmm." He said, his eyes closed.

"Mai jab andhar thi, tab teri ladayi hogayi thi kya kissi se?" She asked him.

"Kyun puch rahi hai aisa?" He questioned her.

"Tera muh phula hua tha." She chuckled.

"Abey chal na. Mera muh koyi phula hua nahi tha." He defended.

"Phir jab se main ayi thi andhar, Aarti, Shefali, Paras, Mahira aur Vikas mujhe milne kyun nahi aye? Baaki sab ko chod do, Vikas toh mera dost haina? Aur Aarti se jitna bhi khundas ho, usse mai acche se baat karti hoon. Mera chod de, woh log tujhse bhi kyun door the?" She asked him.

"Vikas shayad guilty hoga, usne hi toh push kiya that Shehbaz ko, Shefali ke saath." He mumbled.

"Usko thoda malum tha ki itna ho jayega. Lekin dusre sab kyun terese baath nahi kar rahe hai?" She asked him, this time looking up at him and cupping his face in her hands.