☆Chapter 1☆

Reagan's POV:
November 7th, 2026
As of now, I didn't expect to spend my life with these dummies. I'm roommates with Lexi, and I can't even sleep at night anymore. I'm just ready to finally be able to record my first song in the studio with my friends. Jalen, Zaria, and Katherine have been waiting since we were freshmen in early college to make music.

Suddenly, there's a knock at the door. I looked up at Lexi, expecting her to get up and open the door since I was still in my pajamas. She looked at me and jumped off of the bed to answer the door. "Oh, hey!" She said with a smile. The door was barely cracked open so I couldn't see who was at the door. Then all of a sudden I heard the voice of the very person I was afraid of seeing like this, in my damn pajamas. Lexi opened the door wide for him to come in, and winked at me. I gave her a death stare before turning to Gideon who was looking at me in my FREAKING PAJAMAS. Great. Just GREAT. After I tried to go back to sleep, he ran back to his dorm, only to come storming back in with his guitar.

"BLUE ON BLACK, TEARS ON A RIVER! PUSH ON A SHOVE, IT DON'T MEAN MUCH!" I desperately wish I never let him listen to my music. "At least you're in tune" I joked. Lexi started to laugh to the point of tears. "Where's Thomas?" Lexi asked. "He's shopping at the 'grocery store' since we'll be gone for a long time" Gideon said. I still don't understand how he can remember things that nobody remembers yet forgets things that everybody remembers. Just to annoy me, Gideon decided to sit next to me on the bed while I was still trying to sleep. He does this at least once a week to annoy me. "You know we have to get ready for band practice, right?" I remarked. Gideon's face changed to a more pale version of his naturally pale complexion, and he ran at the speed of light to his dorm room.