♡Chapter 2♡

Lexi's POV:
After Gideon went back to his dorm, Reagan jumped into the shower and took the quickest shower in her life. Normally she takes forever in there, but she took around 30-35 minutes. "Where's my Tool shirt?" she asked me. Even though her shirt is entirely too large for her, it's her favorite shirt from Hot Topic. "I genuinely have no idea" I stammered. I grabbed the case of makeup after she put on her Slipknot shirt in a messy fashion.

I grabbed my favorite mascara and concealer, just because I'm not too into putting on makeup. Reagan did a full face of makeup, and she even put eyeliner on, which she doesn't normally do in the shape of a wing. She looked down at our makeup case, and she saw an unused eyeliner pencil. "Can I give this to somebody?" she asked. "I don't mind one bit" I answered. After she sprays her setting spray, she bolts to Gideon's dorm with that Urban Decay eyeliner pencil in her hand. It felt like she was taking forever for some reason.

"Let's hit the road!" Gideon shouted. I saw him with eyeliner for the first time, and it was a sight. He actually looked better with a little bit of eyeliner. "We still have an hour and a half before we even need to get in the car!" I exclaimed. Reagan grabbed her violin and tripped over her own foot, and me and Gideon almost died of laughter. I feel kind of bad since she gets embarrassed quite easily, but it was still funny to the both of us. After that, Gideon grabbed his guitar and we headed towards the car.