▽Chapter 3▽

Gideon's POV:
I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and looked through the hundreds of songs downloaded on my phone. It may seem a bit weird, but I don't like using streaming devices since they use up data. "Do you want to choose a playlist from iTunes or Youtube?" I asked. Reagan shouted "USE YOUTUBE!" Attempting to use youtube was the biggest mistake of my life.

After I connected the phone to my car's speakers, I pulled up youtube, or so I thought. As I started driving, a video from Tiktok started blasting at full volume. The worst thing about the video was that it was about hentai, and Reagan recognized what series it was from. She started to scream "I'M HALF SUCCUBUS, HALF VAMPIRE! THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS!" Of course it was Itadaki Seieki! We all started screaming quotes from the first episode at the top of our lungs. "HOT STUFF IS COMING!" "I CAN READ KANZAKI-KUN LIKE A BOOK!" That happened to be the worst yet best moment of my entire life.

After screaming the dumbest quotes from Itadaki Seieki, I realized the window was down. Thankfully, nobody heard us. I decided to turn down the volume on my phone and choose a song for once. After I hit shuffle, Interstate Love Song by Stone Temple Pilots came up. It felt like forever since 106.5 played that song! I looked out the window for a second to admire the endless forests and the sun peeking out from above their tops. Reagan seemed to think the same.

"Look! It's a kitty!" Lexi squealed, nearly scaring us half to death. "Lexi, what the fUcK?!" Reagan yelled. Lexi then pouted, because to her disadvantage we were none too impressed with her exclamation. "But it was so cute!" She protested, giving us sad puppy eyes. I shook my head "Nope. We have to keep going." We had five minutes left of the car ride, and she nearly made us crash the car. My phone started to glitch, so I just went to 106.5 to listen to alternative rock. Lose Yourself by Eminem started to play, and we all looked confused. "Why is this song even labeled 'alternative rock?" we all shouted. I started laughing, but continued to listen to the song. After that song was over, we finally saw the studio.