Chapter 13

Jeonghan's eyes widened as he understood what was happening

Seungcheol is kissing me...

Choi Seungcheol is fucking kissing me...

He was so shocked he became frozen- his body wasn't able to react to the situation. Seungcheol pulled away, immediately saying "I'm so sorry, Jeonghan", before getting up from the ground and quickly going out of the room. After his brain finally co-operated with his body, Jeonghan scrambled off the floor and ran to the door, calling out "Seungcheol! Come back. Please". The said boy stopped in his tracks, contemplating whether he should listen to Jeonghan's plea. Deciding to listen, he turned around and made his way back into Jeonghan's room, his eyes looking around at everything else except Jeonghan. "Cheol... why did you kiss me?" At that, Seungcheol snorted. "You are asking me why I did it? Seriously Han?". Jeonghan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, and before he came to the realisation, Seungcheol announced, "It's because I like you!". "W-wait, REALLY?", Jeonghan stuttered. Cheollie likes me???? The hell? How did I not notice before?

"Yes, really. And I've probably ruined our friendship and we can't even look at each other  again without feeling awkward and you probably hate me.." Seungcheol rambled, not noticing the smile on Jeonghan's face. He only stopped, when Jeonghan placed his finger on his lips. "I like you too" Jeonghan admitted. 

"You're not joking, right?"

"Nope"

"Seriously"

"Yes"

"For real?"

"Yes! I like you!"

Seungcheol stood there agape for a second, before breaking into a wide smile. He went over to Jeonghan, picked him up and spun him around, unable to contain his happiness. "Cheol! Put me down!" Jeonghan squealed, hitting Seungcheol back lightly. Eventually, the elder complied and placed Jeonghan and began pacing back and forth. "Oh my gosh", was the only words Seungcheol could muster, raking his fingers through his hair. "We are such fucking idiots!" Jeonghan laughed, sitting on his bed. After a moments silence, Seungcheol plucked up the courage to say

"So... do you want to be my boyfriend Jeonghan?"

"Do you need to bloody ask? Of course, I do!", Jeonghan replied, jumping up and tightly hugging Seungcheol. Breaking away from the hug, both boys looked into each other's eyes and Seungcheol leaned in once again to connect their lips. Unlike the first time, which was very unplanned and one-sided, both of their lips softened and before you knew it they were moving against each other's like wildfire, the kiss being passionate. Their tongues fought for dominance, to which Seungcheol won. Jeonghan entangled is fingers in Seungcheol's hair and Seungcheol pulled him closer by the waist. Both their hearts were hammering against their rib cages; everything was going so fast yet it felt so right-

 "Honey, we're home!", a voice belonging to Jeonghan's mum calling out. In a panic, both Jeonghan and Seungcheol pulled away, drawing ragged breaths, and redid their hair quickly, trying to look as though they weren't making out a second ago. Jeonghan then positioned himself at his desk pretending to read a book whilst Seungcheol flopped onto Jeonghan's bed and skimmed through his phone. The door knocked and Jeonghan called out "Come in!". Jeonghan's mum entered the room, smiling at the two. 

"Hi boys. Just came up to check if you needed anything". "Um no, we're perfectly fine", Jeonghan quickly said, trying to not act suspicious but failing to do so at the same time. "Oh. Alright then. Seungcheol, it's getting a bit late, so you are welcome to stay for dinner if you like". Seungcheol looked up at the clock. It was indeed 6.30 and he needed to get home. "I would love to stay, Mrs Yoon, but I need to get home. My siblings are probably expecting me to get back for dinner", Seungcheol replied.  "Please, Seungcheol. Call me 'Aunt Lina'. Saying Mrs Yoon adds 10 years onto my age", she laughed. "Well, in my opinion, you look very young and fresh, Aunt Lina". "Wow, I'm flattered, Seungcheol. Thank you". She turned to Jeonghan, looking kind of concerned. "Jeonghan, what happened to your lips? They looked swollen". Jeonghan looked briefly at Seungcheol, who was looking down trying to contain his laughter, before replying to his mum. "Oh, it's probably just a bug bite", he lied, waving his hand as if he didn't know what exactly caused his lips to go all swollen. "Alright then. Bye Seungcheol. Hopefully we will see you soon", Mrs Yoon smiled, before leaving the room and shutting the door behind her. 

"A bug bite?!", Seungcheol wheezed in laughter. "Well, what could I have said? Oh, I just had Seungcheol's tongue down my throat mum". Seungcheol wiped the tears from his eyes, before saying "I have to get going now". "Aww", Jeonghan pouted. "Do you really have to go?". "I would love to stay Hannie, but I promised the kids we would go out for pizza. But i'll stay next week, yeah?". The latter vigorously nodded in return. Jeonghan then led Seungcheol down the stairs to the front door.

The two then said their goodbyes, and Seungcheol pecked Jeonghan on the lips before leaving the house. Jeonghan shut the door behind him, and turned around to see his mum look extremely proud of herself. "HA! I knew it wasn't a bug bite! So, what REALLY went on with Seungcheol then, huh?" she asked smugly. "MUM!"

*****************************************************************************************

Thank you for reading the chapter. [Sorry that it was a bit shorted than usual and kinda cringe]