Chapter 31

'Nice to see that you've arrived' Jihoon sarcastically said as Jeonghan appeared in front of his house a few hours later. 

'Sorry Ji, we came back late from last night's party' Jeonghan replied, entering the younger's house. 'Everyone's here, yeah?' he asked, tugging the collar of his turtleneck, and Jihoon nodded in response. The two of them walked up to Jihoon's studio, where they found the rest of their group. The usual loud, jokey dynamic between them was replaced with a serious vibe as they went along with their session. When anyone entered Jihoon's studio, there was always a tense feeling. There was no room for funny business; no one dared to touch or experiment with any of the equipment without asking him and the four knew they had to concentrate. So, it wasn't a surprise to them when the two hours they spent working flew like the wind. 

'Nice work, guys. Our final session is dismissed!' Jihoon announced, clapping his hands.

'Whoop whoop!' Seokmin cried in his loud voice. 'We're gonna kill it next week!'.

'We sure are' Joshua agreed. He then sighed as he plopped beside his boyfriend. 'Ji, could you turn the AC on. For some reason, it's always hot in here'.

'Same here. Jeonghan Hyung, how the fuck are you surviving in a turtleneck?' Seungkwan asked, pulling down the collar of his shirt before the elder could react. 'Oof, you had fun last night with Seungcheol Hyung' he suggested, wiggling his eyebrows as he eyed the red marks on Jeonghan's neck that he was previously covering. 

'Ha, I wish it was Seungcheol' Jeonghan spat, the anxiety that he felt the night before rocketing through his body yet again. 

The room fell into complete silence after Jeonghan finished his sentence, the other four interpreting and realising what he was implying. Seungkwan immediately retracted his actions, his eyes suddenly glossy and his mind full of guilt. 'Hyung, I'm so sorry. I was joking abo-'.

'Leave it, Kwan, What's done is done, and I'm okay now' Jeonghan interrupted, walking up to him and hugging him from behind. 

'I'll grab Jihoon's guitar and beat that fucker' Joshua said through gritted teeth.

'Jisoo!' Jeonghan scolded. 'Since when did you begin to cuss? And anyway, he didn't do anything further before Cheol came in' he shakily spoke, contradicting the excuse he made.

'Shush. You don't need to feel like you need to bottle up your emotions with us' Seokmin said, joining the hug.

'And you know those who do shit to our friends won't get away with it lightly' Jihoon smirked, glancing at the array of guitars he owned.

'Thanks, guys' Jeonghan laughed, wiping his tears away from his cheeks and smiling. 'You don't need to do anything, cause Yoongi Hyung said he'll deal with it'. 

At that, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, so he let go of Seokmin and Seungkwan and looked at his screen. His eyes instantly lit up at the message and he eagerly typed in the password to unlock his device. 

Cheollie🍒💕

Wassup, baby

My shift has just finished

Yay!🤗

Our session has as well.

Do you want to go out today?

Not really feeling it. 

Oh okay 

do you wanna cuddle at home then?

Yes, yes.😊