VI

She looks up to me and her cheeks flush.

There's nothing else I want more than to take her already, to feel myself inside of her and call out her name as long as I can. Run my hands all over her body and kiss every inch of her skin. I've missed her so fucking much I feel like if I close my eyes for too long this might as well be a dream I could wake up from. A very, very good one. She looks so sexy, so aroused yet she's staring at me as if this was the first time we've been together. I spin us around until the back of her thighs touches the edge of the bed, she stares into my eyes as I drag mine over her shoulders, the straps of her bra give out easily when I pull them down.

I lean closer and press my lips on one of her collarbones. She sighs and I can feel myself getting harder as she wraps her hands in my hair, holding herself straight, she smells good, fresh and deep, sweet. Discarding the rest of our clothes is fairly easy and quick, I'm fucking breathless as I sit on the middle of the mattress, watching as she slowly sets herself over my lap, straddling me with her legs a each side of my torso. I swear something flickers wickedly in her eyes when she finally lowers herself onto me, slowly, torturously.

"Ohhh.." she gasps as I fill her in, relishing in the feeling of her, inch by inch. "God."

"Fuck." I pant almost at the same time. She feels so good, so warm and tight.

Pressing her tits against my chest, she wraps her arms behind my neck and leans her forehead against mine. She breathes slowly, deeply as she adjusts to the angle. I take the moment to run my hands on her back, she's so soft and fair I let my fingers linger until I get a hold of her round bum. Looking for her eyes, I kiss her intently and squeeze her, hard. Her lips part and she slowly starts to move as my tongue glides into her mouth. She tastes sweet just as I'd remembered it. Soon her slow teasing movements drive me feral, I lift her ass and ram deep inside of her in a swift move.

"Harry!" She calls and it only manages to get me going.

I watch her as she moans and bites into her bottom lip, closing her eyes and leaning back to give me a show of her tits as they bounce wildly from my thrusts. I've missed her so much I don't think I'll be able to stop anytime soon. I want to enjoy this, relish it, treasure it as much as I can because I truly don't know if she's going to let me be with her tomorrow. When I feel her lips on my skin, her hands twisted in my hair as she stars riding me, I feel like my chest might explode. Her eyes bore into mine, I know she loves me, I know she does, but whether that love is enough to forgive me, that I don't know.

"I love you." I mutter as she goes on to lock her lips with mine.

She sucks on my lip and yanks my hair wildly. "I love you too. So much. You have no idea.." she moans and lifts her head up for a moment. "How much I've missed you, how much I've longed for you."

She locks her eyes with mine, running her fingers over the top of my hair and back, all the while I keep on sliding in and out of her. "Have you?"

I know I sound pathetic, needy, but I don't give a shit. I need to hear her say it, to reassure me. "You're the only one, Harry." She whispers lowly, looking at my lips and back up. "You're the only man I've ever wanted this much. The only one I've loved this intensely."

Dropping her head back, she starts to meet my thrusts, her legs flexing relentlessly as she picks up the pace. I bury my head in her chest, running my tongue over her hard nipples and sucking until she's panting and asking for more. She places her hands on my shoulders and starts to move even faster, I let go of her bum and prop my arms behind my back to support us both as she takes complete control. The single lightbulb on is right above her head and I watch in complete and utter awe as the warm light showers over her body, running over the soft angles of her shoulders, the dip of her chest and the curve of her breasts, the blurred soft line crossing right by the middle of her belly..