Chapter 2

The class started and I started doing my work which was pretty easy. 

This jungkook boy was so innocent he didn't even know what 'fuck' was he kept saying it was duck, how cute~.

As the day went by we were in the same classes.I wasn't really paying much attention to him i was just wanting to get out of the school.

Soon the bell rings for lunch, I was relived.Alone time for me.But i was wrong once i got out of my class everyone ran to me.

Im a shy, sensitive,softy type and got scared.My eyes went big and doe like getting soft and shy.I tried getting through but i kept getting grabbed,pulled and more.I was tearing up in fear.

A boy pulled me out to the front of the school."Hey..I'm Jung Hoseok, seen you were stuck there.Same happened to me when i was new"he smiles brightly .

I shyly nod"T-thank you"my voice shivered a bit.

Soon two boys came"hey.. Min Yoongi"he said with a nod and looked into my eyes.I nod"Kim Taehyung" i smile a bit. Jungkook waves "Ya know me"he says as i giggle with a nod.We all sit down in a circle.

I soon made freinds with the group,i miss Jimin,Jin and Namjoon so much.

"Oh,i forgot to ask you. Do you know Jimin,Jin or Namjoon by any chance"Hoseok tilts his head, How did i not talk  about them. My eyes sparkled and smiled brightly"yeah~ they'ere like my best friends and still are i just had to move here" my voice softens at the end.

"Oh why did you move"Jungkook asked tilting his head with big doe eyes.

 "I-I don't know.My mom told me to pack and i did so but,like-, the whole house was empty.She didn't say anything when i asked,I didn't look nor say anything to anyone i haven't even properly met them.I know its dumb.But i honestly don't want to and my mom mom didn't tell me anything of this and she always said she was dating someone for 11 years now.Its been 8 years since my dad died and she thinks i'm dumb.And the thing that gets me is she never speaks to me but talks to a guy and gets engaged."I let it all out and wiped the tears that had fallen on my cheeks.

They nod and play with the grass. Jungkook looked at me"well.. have you thought of your mom cheating on your dad with that guy.You said she said she been dating for 11 years and your dad died 8 years ago so she was dating this guy for 2 years as your dad was alive"he looks at the sky thinking.

I sit there now thinking.I frown"Mom and dad never talked.Mom was always "out" my dad was working trying to spend time with me at the same time.He used to take me to work with him:i say laying on my back looking at the sky as Yoongi lays on my thighs with a hum.

"seems like a mystery"Yoongi  laughs making us all laugh.Hoseok nods"yeah~ like what if we all try to find out that and get her busted,shit would be crazayyy"he laughs and looks at the clouds.

"mhm,we should just for fun~,i have nothing to do"Jungkook whine and soon smiles that was so innocent it made me smile.

"jerk off watching anime porn or something if your that damn bored"Yoongi chuckles rolling his eyes.

"wha-"Jungkook was speechless he rolls his eyes turning red.

"eh~ i mean we could but... i dunno my mom doesn't talk to me as it is,so doing that wont make it better maybe just worst"i sigh with a huff.I really wish she wasn't a bitch at times.

"come on~~ are you serious.Thinking of your mom getting fucked by someone else dad for 2 years and not wanna get the bitch back shit i would have killed the guy"Yoongi says with a laugh and looks at me.

"true ture but im not doing it"i say with a nod and shake my head

__

The day went on and school was over.I said my goodbyes and walked out of the school tto the new house called home,ugh, i wanna be somewhere else.

I was humming and walking,nahhhh ya bitch wasn't walking i was dancing the whole 89.Jumping ,twirling and moving around as i walked 'home'.

I wanted to enjoy myself before getting into that place.Once i knew it i was almost there i stopped dancing and walked humming as i walked.I seen two figures in front of the house but i didn't acknowledge them.I walked to the door as it opened and it was my mom"Hey"i say and walked upstairs to my room closing the door.I set my stuff down and started unpacking as i sing and dance around.

I finished my room, my room was organized and how i want it  more of a soft theme.I set my led lights and put them on  my mirror and my desk as well.I put my phone on the charger and got my things for the shower.

I felt as if i was being watched."maybe cuz' i'm not used to the house"i said to myself,walking into the bathroom setting the things how i like it and started the shower letting the water heat.I get undressed and into the shower letting the water hit my skin.

I closed my eyes and sang softly but sang my heart out,relaxing in the heat of the water..I washed my body and started washing my hair.I felt more relaxed then i ever was.

I rinsed my hair and had gotten out drying off,getting into pajama's.I got into the room and plopped onto the bed moisturizing my face and body.

I laid on my back and soon falling asleep peacefully.