Chapter 6

After school i walked out of school with jungkook.We decided to go home together. We had to do a group project and he was my partner."this is more different when i walk alone i never walked home with some body"i let out a small giggle.

Jungkook smiled cutely"really?"he humed"i really never walked home"he says looking around as we walked"i mean i walked to other places but never the way home"he looks at me with a bunny smile and i loved it i felt like it was just so calming to see.

I couldnt help but smile at his smile"ah~ well i walk everywhere ,wehn i wanna ,i dont have a car yet soo.."i hum and feels jungkook's hand brush agiant mines.

I blushed and continued to walk,i felt so weird,first new school,then new family ,new freinds,new crush...new me i guess.

I looked over at jungkook and seen his orginall face and i smiled and looked from him."You dont always need a mask on ya know... i would be tired of being who im not"i say to jungkook but not to him.

"what do you mean a mask nothing is on my face"he says BAcK with the innocent eyes.

Sigh,"never mind,talking to myself"i chuckle as we made it home.

Jungkook takes his keys out unlocking the oor.And i finally had a good look at my Step-Dad.He was actually...Handsome.He looked well...Jungkook looked just like him.

I was upset because he never even tried to meet me and~ my mom never told me about him so i walked pass my mom and him.

I walked into my room getting short , ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ,ₛₕₒᵣₜ shorts and a big shirt thats stops at my waist.I walked to my bathroom setting the clothes down and put bubbles into the bath.I got undressed and put my robe on and seen a nice watch on my bed.

I went to my bed and grabbed the watch,i frowned"this must be jungkook's"i walk out my room tying  my robe.

I was about to knock on the door but heard a deep voice, more dominant.

Behind the door

"I cant do it anymore it isn't me,he gotta find out the hard way,i might even lay hands on his pretty body i don't think i can control myself"

-

I hear the door knob and run to my room seeing my mom and Mr.jeon,i frown"what the"i said to myself.They sighed walking downstairs.

After sometime i walk to his door knocking on it."jungkookie-ah"i say softly.

He  answers,opening the door not sayin anything."y-you forgot your watch"i looked up at jungkook not noticing how tall he was."here ,i gotta get my bath"i give him the watch and walks to my room and to my bathroom stopping the water.I take my robe off getting into the water finally able to relax.I sigh inrelif now thinking.

"the hard way?"i question to my self.I was over thinking that i had fallen asleep in the bath

-

 I woke up and sat up with a yawn and washed up.I got out drying off ,letting the water drain.I got  dressed and was ready to do the project. I walk to the room plopping on the  bed and grab my phone and text jungkook.

Tae-jungkook come to my room so we can do the project.
                                                                     read

I play a game on my phone and feels a drop at the end of my bed and see jungkook i put my phone down but he hovered over me."J-jungkook what are you doing"