Chapter 4

Next morning was different.I got up early,very early,got dressed into some ripped skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. I permed my hair putting my jewelry on.I went to check the room next to me,opening the door quietly and seen....

'JUNGKOOK!?'

He was getting dressed, seeing his abs all nice and defined and his muscles all nice and his-  A small gasp leaves my mouth.I closed the door quietly and ran ; tip toe. To my room. 'oh god, oh god ummm did you just see- damn tho'

I was pacing my room in thought trying to shake what i seen out my head."God no, hes to innocent right i mean hes's pretty big- ahh! stop Maybe its what he wants me to think he's innocent so-"i was talking to myself until i got cut off when heard a knock onto my door"uh yeah?"i answer walking to the door as i open it revealing Jungkook who was looking all fine in his outfit but so innocent.

"um.. i... i wanted to actually meet you..like.. since you, k-kinda brushed me away,so i met you at school and wanted to ... do it at home"jungkooks says softly looking down i couldnt help but smile'maybe i was wrong at playing games maybe it wasnt him last night'

"yeah im sorry ,eomma never told me so.. ive been very upset.You already know"i boxy smile smile letting him in my room.

I walk to my bed sitting down as jungkook "hesitantly' sitting down next to me ."no need to be shit shy around me" i laugh as he looks at me confused.

"whats sh-shit shy"he struggled to say which made me chuckle"very very shy "i smile grabbing my phone.

I stand going to the mirror fixing my pants and looked in the mirror acting as if i was looking at my self but i was looking at jungkook, who looked more sinning other than innocent and more dominant."hm im thick" i  sit back down at the bed and seen that innocent face'how?'

"whats wrong hyung?"he ask playing with the rips on MY jeans.'isnt he older than me ,he's 18 what?'

"ah n-nothing'i lied, and mentally slapped myself for stuttering which was a dead give away.

"Hyung,your lying whats wrong?"he said more stern.I just shake my head till i felt a strong grip on my thigh making me gasp"whats wrong:he said dominate like the one from last night ,i got goosebumps.

"J-just things on my mind"i nod and looked at him.My body fully submitted like what the fuck.He smirked....let me repeat He smirked!! and stood up"okie ,ill see you at school"he bunny smiles all innocent..'innocent my ass' with a wave leaving.

My heart skipped so many fucking beats a doctor couldnt even count.I think i even died a little there.Maybe it was him last night im so lost now.It was 5 am.I wasnt hungry so i went to sleep.

5:15 am

Jin-Tae
        Taehyung
         Taehyungie
         Tae
          Alien 
          Hellooooo
           Bitch!

                                                                                                             5:30 am

                                                                                                          What!-Tae
                                                                       WTF do you possibly want!
                                                                          IN 5 IN THE MORNING RN

Jin-Get up, we wanna meet up,we might come over today
       Remember?

                                                                                   Fuck, yeha okay-Tae

I was kinda happy to get out with a reason then ;'bc i want to'. ;I take my phone off the charger and put it in my pocket grabbing my backpack.

I hop downstairs once i got out my room."Hyung,where ya goin"Jungkook tilts his head looking at me'why does he call me hyung im younger than him!'

"oh with some friends,see ya at school kookie'i say with a soft smile and open the door walking out.I seen the boys and ran to them,hugging them.

"Hey~!"jimin smiles hugging me tight,i giggle as the other two hug me"we missed you even tho it was like 2 days it feels like weeks, like shit isnt the same with out you"namjoon whines as we walk after breaking the hug.

I couldnt help but smile"ah~ well your coming over~ so~. oh- i found out who my step brother is..He acts so innocent and its cute"i fanboy.

"who is it?"jin smiles raising an eyebrow "Jeon Junggukk but i say jungkook, i think thats how you say it"i smile looking at them.

Jimin and jin laughs as namjoon just flat out died in laughter"He-.. he is NOT innocent"jimin laughs i just shake my head ignoring them."He is so sinning,and dominant and can look at you all cute and have a plan up his sleeve"namjoon laughs i didn't believe them but i was thinking.

'maybe it was him last night'

We made it to the park and i smiled looking at the grass"jungkook is our best friend  with yoongi and hobi"jimin giggles.

"oh.."i say dumbfounded and plopped onto the grass."mhm~ jimin and yoongi are ating~~ well hobi as well its confusing they freaky like-uggh"namjoon cringes"oh- i - wow"i says shocked and gagged

"YAH! thats my business!!!"jimin huffs with a pout and red cheeks.

-

2 hours passed and it was 7:15 am we didnt stop talking,laughing,gossiping at all.I look at the time and sigh"guys i gotta start walking to school"i pout and jimin stops in a sentence"And thats when he put his- wait what whyyy noooo!"himin throws a tantrum as we stand up.

"jiminie~ you guys can move to my school,you all are hella spoiled so why bot"i laughed as they nods in agreement.

 We give out hug goodbye and walk to school.I hum softly as i walk to school,soon making it there and seen the group.I felt alittle weird around jungkook but sigh and walk to them"hey~ have you found out who the creep was"hobi asked with a hum

'yes'