Chapter 1-Honored

Sharpclaw P.O.V

V

I was working in an assignment for Lord Megatron.

I didn't know what it was about, all I knew was that I had to finish it.

I don't question my leaders orders.

When I was about to finish, I heard my door slide open.

I turned, and saw Lord Megatron with Commander Starscream behind him.

I bowed down to him.

"Sharpclaw, are you done?"
"Almost my Lord, I just have to finish one more point."

I turned around and started to finish where I stopped at.

Once I finished I grabbed the data pad and handed it to my Lord.

"Very well done, Starscream, take this to Soundwave."
"Yes My Lord."

When Commander Starscream left, it was only Lord Megatron and me.

"I'm guessing you have question about what you were working on.?"
"I don't question your order my Lord, but this was a bit confusing to say the least."

Lord Megatron started walking towards the door, and told me to follow him.

We started heading to the main bridge.

"Sharpclaw, I asked you to do this because, I wanted to see if there was any way to rebuild Cybertron."

My optics widened.

"The project did mention Cybertron once or twice, but I didn't think much about it, until now." I started thinking" Lord Megatron, if I may, what if it takes us longer than we hoped to, to rebuild Cybertron?"

Lord Megatron looks at me.

"Then let us not waist time, continue your research on how to rebuild Cybertron, for right now, I am going to be going into space and look for an army that I can command and destroy the auto bots once and for all."
"Who will take your place for this, until you get back?"
"Starscream, but I want you to report on a data pad on everything that he does."

I bowed down.

"Yes My Lord, I won't fail you."
"Sharpclaw, from this day forward, you will be my first lieutenant in scientific endeavors."

My optics widened.

"Lord Megatron, I am honored and will serve you until my dying spark."

Chapter 1 done
Words: 383

Hey guys first chapter, I'm not sure if it sucks or not, you can comment if you don't like, it won't hurt my feelings.

Hope I did a good job