Chapter 3 His Return.

Sharpclaw P.O.V

I was working on a new project that I couldn't seem to get.

This project started with another scientist named: Shockwave.

All the Decepticons were preparing for Lord Megatron's arrival back. It's been almost 3 years.

I was so happy that he was coming back. I could stand Starscream anymore.

I have been keeping track on him and writing everything down for Lord Megatron, like he asked me too.

Before I could finish the project, my door opened up.

I turned around and saw Starscream.

"Yes Lord Starscream, what is it that you need?" I bowed.
"I need you to gather some more energon."

I looked at him with a questioning look.

"Is there something you want to say?"
"There is one thing, why are we gathering more energon, when we have a full room of energon. I know we need for our Lord Megatron, but why do we need to keep gathering it?"

I said this while looking down.

I didn't notice a clawed servo heading my way.

When I looked up, I felt my right optic was in pain.

I fell to the ground holding my right optic.

I looked up at Starscream.

"I know our 'Lord' is not here right now, but you still listen to my orders, and never question them again!"

I took my servo away and looked at it. It was covered in energon.

I turn my back towards Starscream.

"Don't turn your back on me!"

I walked towards my take and grabbed some of my tools.

I started to fix my optic which hurt so bad.

"My apologies Lord Starscream, I will not question your orders anymore."
"Good."

I then heard my door close.

~Time Skip~

I heard from Soundwave that the space bridge opened, which means, Lord Megatron is back.

My optic has still a little ways to heal. The scars will stay there.

Starscream and myself were watching the miners mine the energon.

Lord Megatron is here in the mine with us, well he's coming towards our position.

He still has no idea about my optic, and I don't want him to find out.

I was thinking of all the projects that I had to complete for Lord Megatron, I couldn't do most of them because Starscream made me do missions, Lord Megatron will not be pleased.

~Time Skip~

I was back on the nemesis walking towards my lab.

Once I got there, I immediately started working on the projects, before I started, I felt my optic sting, it was getting infected.

I still haven't told Lord Megatron about it.

I walked towards my table and started to work on the projects.

I hadn't realized that I left my door open and someone wss standing there.

"Sharpclaw."

I stiffened. I turned to my left to see Lord Megatron, I turned left because I didn't want him to see my optic.

I turned around fully trying to hide my optic as best as I could.

I bowed down.

"Yes, Lord Megatron."

I heard him waking towards me.

I then felt his servo left my chin.

"Why are you working on these projects, I told you top get these done before I came back."

I could tell there was anger in his voice.

"My apologies Lord Megatron, I couldn't finish them because Starscream kept putting me on missions."

He looked at my with a questioning took.

I didn't know what he was thinking until he spoke.

"What happened to your optic?"

My left optic widened.

I looked down.

"I was in here, trying to finish one of the projects, when Starscream interrupted. He was telling go on another mission for energon. Apparently, he thought I was questioning his orders, but I wasn't, I was questioning why he wanted me to lead a mission, again. This mission was to collect more energon. And when I started asking him about it, and I want liking, he slashed his clawed servo at my face. " I looked down with lubricants in my optic, I didn't know why I was crying.

I fell to my knees and bowed down to his feet.

"Please, my Lord, please forgive me, for not finishing the projects. I get for your forgiveness. I won't fail you ever again. " I said loudly with more lubricants falling down my optic.

Before I could finish my talking, I felt myself being lifted to my feet.

I looked up at Lord Megatron.

He put his servo on my face plate.

"You don't need to apologize, I will take out my anger on Starscream for letting you finish your projects, and for hurting you."

I saw him lean in.

My optic grew heavy. I didn't know what to do.

I then felt a pair of lips on mine.

My optic closed instantly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He waited his around my waist.

When he pulled away, more lubricants fell, but they were of joy.

"T-Thank you, Lord Megatron. I needed that."

Chapter 3 done.

Words: 835