Act 2: Mauniverse town

Sakura heads all the way west of the forest, she notices about 8 Firefang armored wolves with hostile intent are heading towards her. She arms herself with black and violet dragonic supreme blaster and pulls the triggers of the twin blasters 16 times at the firefang armored wolves. 16 high speed dragonic aura projectiles are launched towards the firefang armored wolves with a deafening roar can be heard, each wolves is being shot by 1 physical dragonic projectile from and 1 ice elemental dragonic projectile which slowing down the charging speed and defence of firefang armored wolves, Sakura continues to shoot at the 8 firefang armored wolves which are charging towards het with either their fangs infused with blazing flame aura or their front limbs are infused with blazing flame aira with her supreme dragon blasters, decreasing their speed and defense as well as giving them stacks of frostbite overtime until all of them had being shot dead. After each of the firefang armored wolves being shot with 8 rounds of dragon projectiles, their speed has been drastically decreased and start to shiver in great cold even though they are fire elemental typed monster and supposed to have high ice elemental resistance. Sakura continues to shoot at the helpless firefang armored wolves until they are being shot dead.

Once all of the fire fang armored wolves being shot dead, Sakura starts to cast necro restoration to preserve the best quality of the wolves and store them inside her space dimension storage. Her bracelet rings, she presses it, the holographic screen appears and show she gains 4000 exp, 7000 exp total gained, 8000 exp requires to level up to U2.

Eriko's POV

As usual I heads to the forest to gather the require herbs to make my mother feels better, mother was sick for 2 weeks ago. Thanks to uncle Marx's help, my mother is feel slightly better. Without him, I am not so sure that mother, my younger sis and I able to cope after father had died. I dun want to become any burden to my mother and uncle Marx.

I want to become an adventurer, as I want to become stronger and make our lives much more comfortable, but I am unsure that am I able to become an adventurer, am I strong enough to becoming one... And also I am 1year younger to be able to become an adventurer. I wonder when mother will fully recovered from a strange illness that doesn't has a completely cure. If I am stronger, mother won't be suffering right?

I walk deeper in the forest continuing gather more herbs, so mother will have enough herbs to help her recover from strange illness. As I have finished gathering the herbs, I hear some footsteps and howling noise. I take a short peek to see what are coming closer to me.

What 15 firefang armored wolves are in this area.... Firefang armored wolf's level is at least level 15.... They are eilte monster as well... Got to hide from them.... Once they are far apart, I will be able to escape. 10 minutes later 8 of them go further apart, there are 7 of them left.

Out of sudden, I hear numerous of continuous deafening roars and seeing continuous bright dragon aura projectiles being launched to 8 of the wolves until they are all dead. I notice there is a human like shadow which is 275 metres apart from me. I am too excited, finally I am safe. So I scream loudly "please help me". I forget about there are seven wolves are 200 to 250 metres radius away from me.... I am screwed.... As I watch seven firefang armored wolves charges closer to me.... Please, someone please save me.....

End of Eriko pov

Eriko's base stat

Eriko
Level U1 human
END: 75
STR: 45
INT: 55
VIT: 75
WIS: 95
DEX: 100
2500 exp require to level up U2

Eriko's overall base stat:
924HP
1211MP
54 P-ATK
85 M-ATK
114 P-DEF
120 M-DEF
120% SPD
120% ATK-SPD
1.038HP REGEN/SEC
1.331MP REGEN/SEC