chapter 2

Meanwhile in the bushes quite far from where Sakamaki Izayoi, Kasukabe Yo, Kudo Asuka and Kaida, rabbit ear is sticking out like the bushes have rabbit ear. It was Kuro Usagi that lost her chance and courage to introduce herself because the Aura and momentum of the problem children.

Watching them from the shadows Kuro Usagi was thinking.

      (Uwaa, all of them seem like problem children!)

      Well, she summoned them, but… she really can’t imagine them working together. She let out a melancholic sigh.

      Izayoi started getting irritated.

      “So, it’s all dandy that we got summoned, but why isn’t there anyone around? In this situation shouldn’t there be someone explaining about that ‘Little Garden’ that was written in that invitation?”

      “Indeed. Without any explanation, there is not much meaning to leaving this place.”

      “…I doubt that being overly calm in this situation is for the best either.”

      (Honestly!), Kuro Usagi retorted silently.

      If they would panic a bit more it would be easier to just jump out, but if they’re this calm and collected, it’s hard to find the appropriate timing for it.

      (Well, no use thinking about it more than this. I just have to make up my mind before the situation gets even more awkward.)

         Hearing each of them express their dissatisfaction, Kuro Usagi almost got cold feet, but she persevered.   

      All of a sudden Izayoi took a deep breath and while exhaling said.

      “I guess there is no other choice than to ask that one lurking over there.”

      In the shadows, Kuro Usagi’s heart jumped as if grabbed by someone. Their eyes all gathered around Kuro Usagi’s hiding place.

      “Oh, you noticed too?”

      “Of course. I’m undefeated in hide-and-seek.”

      “If they stand upwind, I know even if I don’t want to.”   

       "Agree."

      “Ooh, you are an interesting one.”   

      Said Izayoi laughing, but his eyes did not seem happy.

      In retaliation to the unreasonable assembly they suffered, they turned a cold and menacing gaze towards Kuro Usagi. This made her hesitate for a moment.   

      “Do-Don’t, three of you. If you look at me with a wolf-like expression, I’ll die. Ee…, Ee… From ancient times, loneliness and wolves are rabbits’ natural enemies. So on account of Kuro Usagi’s weak heart, I would be happy if you would hear me out peacefully.”

      “I refuse!”

      “Denied.”

      “I have to decline.”

     " 'smile'.."

      “Ahaha, not leaving me any time to say anything.”   

      Said Kuro Usagi standing there defeated.

      Unexpectedly Kasukabe Yō appeared next to her and grabbed hold of one of Kuro Usagi’s rabbit ears at the base.

      “Ei?”

      “Fugya!”

      And pulled it with full force.

      “Wa-Wait a second! If it’s only touching I would let you do it without a word, but I didn’t think you would try to pull Kuro Usagi’s lovely ears off on our first meeting! What are you thinking!?”

      “Sating my curiosity.”

      “You can’t do everything you please!”

      “Ooh, these rabbit ears are real?”

      This time Izayoi pulled on one of them from the right.

      “…Well then, me as well.”

      "It's lonely to be left alone. Then me too."

      “Wa-Wait a momen–”

      This time Asuka did the same from the left and because the two rabbit ear already occupied, Kaida chose the tail. Kuro Usagi’s ears got pulled in both directions simultaneously plus her rabbit tail and her inarticulate scream could be heard far and wide.
________________________________