Momo x Male reader part 1 - Deep feelings

"Alright guys, take a break. Good job today." Your dance instructor said.
"Man, That was one of the most tiring practice ever since we entered here." One of your friend said.
"Yah, but I guess it was worth it considering how much we have improved." U replied
"Is being a trainee at one of the top 3 companies this tough? I don't think I can last much longer."  Your friend whined.
"Hey being a idol is even tougher than what we are experiencing right now, we have to persist on if we want to become what we aspire to be."
U replied.
Yup, u are a trainee at one of the top 3 companies in Seoul, while JYP entertainment to be exact.
How did u become a trainee in the first place? Well...
-
-
-
Flashback
U weren't exactly interested in anything since u were a kid but one day u came across a video of people dancing and found it interesting. The way their body moved to the music and how coordinated they were light a passion in u and u decided to take up dancing as a hobby. At first, u weren't aspiring to become an idol as u weren't confident that your skills were good enough to make u one however a scout from JYP entertainment saw u during your practice at your dance academy and decided that u had the potential to become a trainee in their company. Of course, u were skeptical at first however the scout then showed u a video of one of their top idol group, Twice. Not saying that u became a trainee to meet them but seeing Twice in action was making u feel that u could improve more in terms of your dancing skills so u decided to become a trainee at their company.
Flashback over
"Alright imma go and buy a drink, want anything?" U asked.
"No thanks." Your friend replied
As u stepped out of the practice room, u went to the vending machine to get a drink.
After u got your drink, u then heard someone behind u as u turned around.
"BOO!"
"AHH!" U shouted as u dropped your drink.
"HAHA, U SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR REACTION Y/N." The person said as she was still laughing.
"That wasn't funny, Momo sunbaenim." U said as u picked up your drink.
"Alright, I'm sorry Y/N." Momo said
"It's alright, I know u just wanted to play a prank on me as usual."
Yup u and Momo of Twice were close, not in that way.
How did u guys become close?
Well....
U were just practicing in your practice room when u heard the doors open.
U were stunned to see that Momo was actually looking at u practicing the entire time and she actually praised u for your skills.
Of course, u were fanboying over her when u saw her for the first time and she didn't mind it at all.
Momo then came to visit u frequently as she gave u advices on how to improve on your dancing.
Eventually when time passed, Momo even brought the rest of Twice to check up on u during your solo practice and u received praises from all of the members which made u even happier than u were.
Well it wasn't just Twice that was praising u, even the rest of the Trainees looked up to u for your amazing skills while some female trainees even had a crush on u.
"Y/N? Y/N!!" Momo shouted.
"Huh? What is it?"
U asked. "U were lost in your thoughts, u alright?" She asked
"Oh, yah I'm alright."
"So, another trainee asked u out again?"
"Yah just about 2 days ago."
"I know how it feels trust me."
"I don't know, but dating isn't really an option for me now, with me aspiring to be an idol like u and the rest of the sunbaes, I know that dating will only get in the way of my dream now." U said as u look down.
Momo saw this and immediately said "Hey, it's tough being a trainee, I definitely know how it feels but sometimes u just gotta prioritise your own self instead of your dreams alright?"
The serious atmosphere wasn't going away for now but Momo knew what to do to get u talking.
"Serious talk aside, are u very sure that there isn't someone that has captured your heart
Y/N?" Momo asked in a teasing tone.
U immediately blushed when u heard Momo asked that question.
"N-No obviously not, Momo sunbaenim." U stuttered
"That blush on your face is telling me something else~~~" Momo said as she continued to tease u.
"I... I gotta go back to my practice urh see u later Momo sunbaenim." U quickly replied as u walked away as Momo just stared at u.
"Hais, this boy. He's cute and all but when it comes to love he's dumb." Momo thought
U quickly closed the door to your practice room as u sat down and thought about what Momo had said.
Of course there was someone who had caught your heart already.
But too bad that someone just had to be someone out of your league in your mind.
Momo was who u were in love with.
U didn't know how u even fell in love with her in the first place.
-
-
-
Was it because of her personality?
-
-
-
Was it because of her looks?
-
-
-
Or was it because of the aegyo she did to u whenever u guys hanged out.
U didn't know the reason but being with her every time just made u feel happy and it takes your worries out of your mind.
But there was just some problems u had.
Momo was one of the TOP idols in your company while u were just a trainee not to mention that all of the trainees had a dating ban even though Twice's dating ban was over.
And besides u didn't even know if she was interested in u too.
"What am I thinking? I should be practicing right now." U thought as u decided not to think about love right now and just practiced the rest of the day.
The next day
U and the other trainees were gathered in one room without even knowing the motive of doing so.
While the other trainees were talking among one another, u were just thinking about the reason of having to be in a room with the others when u heard the door open.
Creak
"Hello everyone, it's been a while." JYP said.
"Hello Pdnim." Everyone said
"Well in case u guys might be wondering why are u all gathered today in this room, I would like to make an announcement that I would be evaluating your skills tonight." JYP said as u all gasped in shock.
Everyone immediately started talking again as JYP interrupted them.
"Alright guys, calm down there's one more thing, the trainee who does the best for tonight's evaluation gets to hangout with one of the TOP idol groups in the company Twice for the entire day tomorrow." JYP said as everyone cheered including u.
"Ok guys, good luck for tonight, that's all for today." JYP said as he left the room.
The rest of the trainees immediately went to the practice room to practice for the evaluation that was coming tonight as u followed them.
U were making your way to your practice room but u immediately stopped in your tracks.
-
-
-
U saw Momo hugging a male trainee as u stood still in your tracks but Momo even took a step further as she kissed the trainee on the cheek which u couldn't believe u saw that.
After the male trainee had left, Momo saw u as she smiled and walked up to u.
"Hey Y/N, what's up?"
U were too sad to even look at Momo as u immediately ran away from her, leaving her stunned by what u just did.
"What happened to him?" Momo asked herself
While on the way to the practice room, u held back your tears as u didn't want anyone to see u in your current plight.
"Of course she's not interested in me, she's already dating someone, Stupid Y/N why would u even think about liking her in the first place." Was all u thought as u ran.
U immediately closed the door to your practice room as u sat down and let your tears run free.
"Maybe it's better if I don't see her ever again."
U thought.
U decided to forget the pain that u were experiencing by practicing to the point where u didn't even stop for a break, u just kept dancing for 5 hours straight.
Meanwhile
Momo was currently with her members but she couldn't help but thought that something was wrong with u.
"Hey Momo u alright? U haven't been yourself since just now." Jeongyeon asked
"Oh, I'm alright unnie I'm just thinking about something." Momo replied as everyone just shrugged it off
"Maybe I should have a talk with Y/N." She thought
"Hey girls I'm going out for a while, don't worry about me." Momo said
"Alright don't stay outside for too long." Jihyo said
"I won't."
U were still dancing in order to forget the pain of seeing Momo being intimate with another trainee.
However, as u kept dancing without even drinking a sip of water, your body was starting to get weaker as time passed.
Eventually, u decided to take a break as u made your way to your water bottle however..
Thud
U passed out as your body was getting weaker by the moment.
"I wonder if Y/N is still practicing." Momo thought as she was reaching your practice room.
However, she stopped in her tracks when she didn't hear any music in your room.
"That's weird, he should be in here? Maybe he's resting." Momo thought
While opening the door, she immediately gasped as she saw u on the floor and went to u.
"OMG Y/N ARE U ALRIGHT? PLEASE WAKE UP." Momo said as she touched your forehead
"He's having a fever, has he been practicing without stopping?" Momo thought
"SOMEONE HELP, SOMEONE FAINTED!" Momo shouted as the other trainees helped to carry u to the sick bay.
Timeskip
"Ugh.. where am I?" U asked as u felt your head in pain.
"Omg u are finally awake Y/N." Momo said as she hugged u.
"M-Momo sunbaenim? What are u doing here?" U asked
"Pabo, u fainted while dancing did u forget about that?" She said
U then remembered what had happened to u as u then immediately pushed Momo away which shocked her.
"Y- Y/N? Are u alright?" Momo asked but u didn't even bother to look at her.
All u were thinking of was not even seeing her again to prevent the pain from coming back.
"Get out." U said
"Y/N? Are u ok? Why are u behaving like this?" Momo asked as she started to get worried.
"I said get out." U repeated as your anger was rising at this moment.
"Y/N, did I do something wrong? If I did, tell me." Momo asked as she held your hand.
"I SAID, GET OUT!!" U finally shouted as u pushed Momo out of the room and closed the door.
"I NEVER WANT TO SEE U AGAIN." U said as u sat on the floor and cried.
Momo was stunned that u actually did that to her as she thought " Y/N what happened to us?"
U knew that Momo was still waiting outside for u to calm down but u knew that u couldn't see her again.
"Y/N can u please let me in? Can we talk~~?" Momo asked only this time u heard her crying as she pleaded u to open the door.
"I'm sorry, Momo but I can't, the more I see u, the more I'm reminded of the pain." Was all u thought as u continued to cry.
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Y/N, whatever happened to us, I swear I will make things right if is the last thing i do."

Author note: A part 2 will be coming out but not anytime soon im planning to make more chapters before continuing with this one. With that, hope u enjoy your day