Male reader x Mina- Hurt part 1

"U WANT TO WHAT!?" U asked in disbelief.
"Yup, u heard me correctly, let's date Y/N." Mina said.
U couldn't believe that THE Myoui Mina wanted to date u.
Why?
-
-
-
Well for starters, Mina was one of those typical popular girls that every guys wanted to date. Not to mention the group of girls that she hanged out with who called themselves Twice.
Each of them stand out on their own but the most popular member of their group was Mina themselves.
But too bad their personality weren't as pretty as their looks.
Using their looks to their advantage, Twice had been going around breaking the hearts of the guys who had liked them for a very long time just for their own entertainment.
As for Mina, she was one of the soft hearted girls in the group and wasn't quite willing to do it at first but due to peer pressure, she eventually decided to do it for fun too.
As for u, well u weren't exactly well known in the school, just that your grades were excellent and everyone was always asking u for help academically and u didn't exactly had any friends.
So u were very surprised when Mina asked u to date her.
"Why? Why are u asking me to date u instead of others?" U asked Mina.
"U seem nice and I just wanted to get to know better." Mina said
U kinda had your doubts about this since what she did with her group of friends were kinda known already.
"I don't know, this feels kind of weird don't u think?" U asked Mina
"Look, let's just try it out and if it doesn't work, we will settle it when the day comes alright?" Mina said
"Maybe she won't be that cruel to do that to me." U thought
"Alright let's date." U told Mina
"Good the fool took the bait." Mina thought as she smiled.
Timeskip
School was over and u told Mina that u guys would be going on a date tomorrow after school which she agreed to.
But Mina wasn't happy to date u as she went to her group.
"He took the bait?" Nayeon asked
"Of course, he had some doubts at first but I cleared it." Mina said
"Good, make him experience the most heartbreaking event in his life." Sana said as she giggled
"Don't worry I will make sure that happens." Mina said as the rest of them laughed
The next day
U were looking forward to your date with Mina as u planned what u guys were gonna do together.
"Oh my god, I can't believe that I'm actually going on a date with Mina." U thought as u smiled to yourself.
U were still smiling to yourself when Mina came up to u.
"Hey Y/N, u ready?" Mina asked
U were snapped out of your thoughts and just kept looking at her.
"Y/N?"
"Oh sorry, Let's go."
With that, the two of u went out for your first date together.
U were still thinking that it was impossible that u and Mina were on a date but throughout the whole date, the both of u were smiling and talking to each other happily which was something that Mina didn't expect.
After the first date, u asked Mina if she wanted to do this again and she said yes without any hesitation.
So the next few dates brought u guys more wonderful and happy memories with Mina even once taking the initiative to hold your hands which u were glad that she was doing so.
However, one problem occurred.
For some reason, each time Mina went out with u, she felt guilty for trying to break your heart.
Yes, her goal of dating u was to break your heart but somehow being with u just made her happy and it always gets her to forget about her main goal.
Mina didn't know if she was actually falling in love with u or was she just using u.
But the next date settled everything.
U and Mina were currently in an amusement park where the both of u had so much fun trying out the different rides together and u even got her a soft toy from a booth that u played at.
After a while, u guys decided to take the Ferris wheel before going home.
On the Ferris wheel, u were just staring at Mina the whole time while she was looking at the beautiful view the entire time.
U were still having doubts that Mina was trying to break your heart but going on those dates made u think that she wasn't that type of person anymore.
So u decided to show Mina your affection by going towards her and hugging her from behind which made her yelp in surprise.
"Y/N? What's wrong?" Mina asked.
"Nothing, I'm just happy that we are actually together. It still feels kinda unreal even now."
"At first, I felt that u were doing this to break my heart in the end but after all we been through i can feel your love towards me now." U said with a loving tone.
"Y/N, stop it, the more u say that kind of words the more I can't bring myself to hurt u." Mina thought
Not allowing herself to be distracted from her goal, Mina tried to push u away but u hugged her tighter and looked at her in the eyes lovingly.
"Mina, I've never said this to anyone before but being with u has helped me gather my courage to say this to u." U said as u looked at her
"Oh no, please don't say it Y/N my heart is gonna soften if u say it." Mina thought
"Mina, I- I love u, I always will forever love u." U said as u kissed Mina on the cheek.
Mina tried to resist showing any emotions but eventually failed and she dropped a tear and said "I love u too Y/N, forever." Which brought smiles and tears to your face.
"Y/N, I'm sorry if I ever tried to hurt u but right now I can promise u i will only show u love and affection from now on." Mina thought as the both of u were still looking at each other.
However that happiness wasn't going to last long.
The next day
Mina was going to tell her friends that she wasn't going to try and hurt u anymore.
She had made up her mind to tell them that she loved u.
So with that in mind, she went to her friends. "Hey girls."
"Hey Mina, how's your plan going?" Nayeon asked
"About that, I want to say that i'm done with it." Mina said
"Done with it? U already hurt him?" Great job Mina." Jihyo said
"No not that done unnie, I meant that I'm not going to do it anymore." Mina said which made everyone shocked
"Not going to do it anymore? What do u mean by that Mina?!" Momo asked with a stern voice
"I said I'm not going to hurt Y/N anymore, being with him the entire time has made me fall in love with him, I love Y/N alright."
"U love Y/N? WHAT DO U MEAN U LOVE HIM THAT WASN'T PART OF YOUR PLAN AT ALL!" Jeongyeon shouted
"Unnie, just what happened between u and
Y/N that made u changed?" Tzuyu asked
"U BETTER GIVE UP ON HIM OR WE ARE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE!" Sana shouted
"THEN SO BE IT!" Mina shouted back which made everyone stunned
"Yes, I wanted to hurt him, yes I didn't love him at first but being with Y/N through those dates has made me felt how loving he was towards me. For once, I actually loved that feeling instead of feeling disgusted when I was with other guys."
"We should stop doing this girls, maybe if u try finding someone that u actually love u will find that what we have been doing all this time is just stupid." Mina said
"Unnie..." Dahyun said
Everyone was just silent about it the entire time until Jihyo spoke up.
"Mina, u're right. It's time we stopped this."
The rest of them were surprised at what Jihyo had said
"Really Jihyo Unnie?" Mina asked
"Yes, to tell the truth i'm actually sick and tired of doing this. So why not we actually go and find someone that actually loves us wholeheartedly." Jihyo said
"U're right Jihyo, we should stop this." Nayeon said.
"We are sorry Mina that we tried to break u and Y/N up." Jeongyeon said
"Its alright Unnie, I'm just glad we've changed."
"Looks like Y/N has made quite an impact on all of us." Chaeyoung said which made everyone laughed.
"Yah I guess we should owe him a thanks." Sana said
"But are u going to tell him the truth Mina? U going to tell him that u were trying to hurt him at first?" Momo asked
"I'm thinking of not telling him Unnie. This is just to avoid any misunderstanding between me and him." Mina said which everyone nodded.
However...
-
-
-
"So... u- u were trying to hurt me this whole time Mina?" U asked as everyone turned to u in shock.
"Y/N? I can explain." Mina said as she walked towards u.
"NO, DON'T COME NEAR ME!" U shouted at Mina as your tears started flowing down your face
Mina at this point was also crying as her other friends just stayed behind to avoid anymore conflicts.
"All these time, I thought u actually loved me~, turns out u are just what the others in the school have said about u~" U said as u spoke with a hurt tone.
"Y/N~, please let me explain to u, I admit I was trying to hurt u at first but after all we've been through I've really fallen in love with u, let me prove it to u." Mina said as she was still crying.
"U love me? What a load of bullshit~ if u loved me, u wouldn't even have tried to cover the truth from me and u would have just told me that day AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK!" U shouted at Mina.
Mina couldn't even say anything as she just continued breaking down while staring at u.
"I can't take it anymore Mina~, we are through." U said unwillingly
"Y/N? What do u mean by that~?" Mina asked in fear
"I'm... I'm breaking up with u." U said with tears still flowing down your face.
"No... Y/N please~ I'm sorry, give me another chance~" Mina begged u as she started walking towards u again.
"We- we are done." U said as u turned around and started running away from Mina.
"Y/N!! COME BACK!" Mina said as she broke down and fell onto the ground.
"MINA!!" Her friends rushed towards her to try and comfort her.
"Mina, it's alright." They said
"No~ it's not alright, I want Y/N. I want him back by my side~" Mina said as she continued to break down.
The rest of them were crying at this point of time as they hugged Mina.
U were still running, u didn't want to go home and u didn't know where u were running to but u just kept running and running with only one thought in your mind.
"STUPID, I SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRUSTED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE!"
U then finally stopped running as u broke down.
"FUCK!!!!" U shouted to vent your anger and sadness
"Why me? Why!!! I love her so why must she do this to me!!!!!" U shouted to yourself.
U were still breaking down as u thought about your unfairness.
U only had one final thought in your mind.
-
-
-
-
"Mina, I still love u even though u've hurt me. But I can't face u at all now."