Part 6: Coaxing

Nana's POV: 

Aaron~Kun, Aphmau~Senpie, and Garroth~Kun just got here and Zane~Kun is still hiding. Zane has not moved or done anything but hiss when I try to open the door since I texted them. ¨Kawaii~Chan! We're here! Where is Zane?¨ I lead them to where Zane had locked himself in. Aph had asked almost all the expected questions. The only one she didn't ask is why exactly Zane was hiding in the hallway closet. ¨Zane~Kun, come out, please. Kawaii~Chan, Garroth~Kun, Aphmau~Senpie and Aaron~Kun are all worried about you!¨ The only response is another hiss and sounds that tell me he moved farther into the closet. ¨Kawaii~Chan? Did my baby brother just hiss?¨ Oh boy, explaining time. ¨Zane~Kun, If you don't come out I will tell them everything.¨ Sounds come from the closet that tells me he is trying to hide his ears and tail before he unlocks the door. ¨Kawaii~Chan! Why did you tell him that?¨ Garroth seems like he actually wants to know. ¨Because she knew it would get me out of the closet.¨ Everyone turns to see Zane. I notice he hid his ears and tail away again. 

¨Baby brother! You're ok! Why were you hiding in Kawaii~Chan's closet?¨ Zane~Kun rolls his eyes. ¨I am not telling. I didn't want Kawaii~Chan to figure it out anyway. Why would I say what it is now?¨ Garroth pouts but probably knows Zane is not gonna tell him. ¨Zane, now that you are out we can finally go party!¨ After all that happened, Aph still remembered it was Zane's birthday. ¨Kawaii~Chan thinks that is a great idea Aphmau~Senpie! Let's go Zane~Kun!¨

Zane's POV:

I know what Nana and Aphmau are doing. They are trying to distract me from what just happened. I should talk to Nana about this later. 

Maybe it is finally time to tell everyone my secret