Part 8: Reveal

Zane's POV:

As we walk into the house, we see Aphmau and Katelyn singing Firework by Katy Perry together. Everyone is having a blast. When the song ends, we try to get everyone's attention. "Everyone! Please meet us in the living room! Zane~Kun has something he would like to tell everyone!" Everyone looks confused but does as Kawaii~Chan says. I really hope they don't freak out!

Nana's POV:

Zane~Kun looks so nervous. No matter what, he knows I will always be on his side. Once everyone is gathered, me and Zane walk to the front of the room. I can tell he is having second thoughts so I reach over and squeeze his hand. "Wait, are you two dating?" Of coarse Aphmau~Senpie saw that. "No Aphmau, we aren't. What I'm going to tell you guys is something much more personal and I have hidden forever." Garroth starts to actually pay attention now. "Do I know?" "No Garroth~Kun, you don't. Not even your parents know this." Everyone is in suspense wondering what it could possibly be.

Zane's POV:

Breath. Nana is here. "I'm a...meif'wa." Everyone but Garroth looks stunned. Garroth is laughing his butt off. "Good one Zane! A meif'wa! Ha!" Everyone is now glaring at Garroth. "You are kidding, right Zane?" Sigh. My brother has unknowingly made me kind of have to show them my ears and tail. I really don't want to show them. Not yet. 

Nana's POV:

Garroth is just laughing at what Zane~Kun just said! "Garroth~Kun! Stop it! Zane~Kun is trying to be sincere!" Garroth looks at me, surprised. "He's not joking?" Zane has turned away from the group but everyone can see his ears and tail are out. 

Zane's POV:

I can hear the gasps. I can feel the blush on my face. I knew I wasn't ready to tell them. My eyes are closed and I am crying. I can't bear to look at their faces. Then someone hugs me. Then another person. And another. Soon everyone is hugging me while I cry. I cry and I cry. I'm so scared.

"Zane, I'm sorry I laughed at you, baby brother. I wasn't trying to upset you. I've been such a bad brother and for that I'm sorry." Garroth...apologizing? Garroth never apologizes. Aph approaches me with a look of sympathy.

It doesn't matter if you are a meif'wa Zane, We all just want to be with the real Zane.