Epilogue

Epilogue

"You make me complete. You're all that matters to me."~ Justin Bieber

I play around with the ring on my finger and smile as I remember the beautiful day when me and him became man and wife. That moment when each of us was saying our vows with an unmissable grin is something I will always remember. It was the best day ever. Now two years down the line we are happily married.

I try and push Justin's arm from around me. "Justin," I groan, "I need to take a piss and your arm is so heavy."

He grumbles something but doesn't obey me. In fact he does the opposite and pulls me closer to him. He nuzzles his face into my hair and I feel his hot breath on the back of my neck.

"Jay, I swear to God. I need to pee and if you don't let me go I will piss in the bed."

"Go ahead," he mumbles. "It wouldn't be the first liquid you release onto the bed."

I gasp as I realise the dirty meaning behind his words. I slap his arm but can't help but laugh along with him. "You disgust me."

He finally opens his eyes and looks at me. "You weren't saying that last night."

I roll my eyes at him and don't reply knowing how this conversation will go. Instead I admire his beautiful face. Waking up to him has to be my favourite of the day. I mean his hair is everywhere and I love the 'just got out of bed' look it has. His eyes are nice and bright and my favourite part is the lazy smile he gives me every morning. It never fails to get the tornado going. Nine years down the line and his smile still makes me feel like a childish school girl who has a crush on the school jock. I play with his hair. "You are so good-looking."

He smirks at me. "I know. That is why you married me right Mrs Bieber?"

I smile. "Obviously Mr Bieber. I became your wife because of your devilish good looks."

He rolls on top of me and places a kiss on my neck. "There's something else you married me for."

I raise my brow. "Is there now? Would you like to tell me what that is?"

He leans in so his lips are at my ears. He whispers, "Maybe I need to remind you of last night."

When he looks at me I feel my stomach clench. His eyes darkens as he looks at me lustfully. I run my hand down his bare torso. "Maybe you should."

 o.O.o.o.O.o

I feel two arms wrap around me just as I finish plating our breakfast up. Justin kisses my cheek. "I feel so good right now. Thank you."

I can't help but laugh. "I'm beginning to think that's why you married me."

"Yeah and some other things."

I place our plates down and take a seat and Justin follows. "Like what Mr Bieber?"

"I hate that every day I remind you that we have chefs to cook for us."

"And every time I remind you that I can cook for myself so shush. Going back to my question."

"There is so much baby but mainly the sex. The sex is great!"

I put my fork down. "I am being serious!"

He shrugs. "How about you go first?"

"Okay. Well I married you because even after being with you for so long you know how to give me butterflies and you can still make me blush with just a smile. I never get bored of talking to you and I want to wake up to you for the rest of my life. I love everything that makes you who you are and I wouldn't change that. You know what to say all the time, even though it is sometimes really annoying. You're everything I want and more. You are the one for me and I love you."