act ii

none of us are at fault for having been given lives that cannot even be considered one. we are not to blame for either the inadequacies of the deities that rule our persona, or the unforgivable frivolity of those who decided they needed an all new plaything to fawn over in their perfect, immortal existences. nothing weighs solely on our individuality that is fathomed to have been shaped by our "selves", by people who know not what truest enlightenment is, nor does anything fall on us, as we were never meant to exist in the first place.

we did not have our own minds to make the choice of existing or not. we did not have the blessings of the five senses when we were still simple forms of nothingness (which may actually not be that simple in the slightest, for in fact, nothingness is one of the most complex structures or the lack of a structure that has ever been both known and unknown to all that exist), thus, we are responsible for nothing, such as nothing is responsible for explaining itself, or the unfathomable lack of a self, or an individuality. we are not at fault, and nor are we responsible, but how do we know of what a fault or a responsibility is, if we cannot even comprehend the basics of the basics, namely being our selves, often referred to as selves by the creatures led on by blind faith, by the bright white light that illuminates the convenient path of the chosen and the fresh? ugly weeds are always to be dug out of the soil, but why is it that the ugliest of us are still within sight of the bored elites, instead of being completely wiped out of this gray garden? they are not aware of the fact that these weeds have only come to exist because they have been forced to, and not because they wish to rob the beautiful flowers of their nutrition.

we are not at fault, but be that as it may that we are fully aware, where do we direct our anger, which cannot even truly be called our own, as uncertainties grow ever larger as we grow ever weaker?