Chapter 8- Batman vs Robin Part 2

Author's note: Oop sorry for taking a while to update. Just as an FYI I'm counting on you guys to watch the animated movies that I am basing these chapters on so it could make complete sense.

SPOILER WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED BATMAN VS ROBIN ANIMATED MOVIE YOU WILL BE SPOILED. You have been warned.

I do not own any of the DC characters, I only own my original characters. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

Cordelia needed to blow off some steam, she was in one of the manor's training rooms throwing as many punches and kicks to a man shaped punching bag as she could. She actually set up four of the training bags around her trying to imagine a scenario where she is surrounded. She had been working on her endurance and stamina, so she was fighting the bags until she only had enough energy to shower and annoy Damian later. She had been fighting the bags for three hours now.

Her anxiety was rising as the days passed as she hated keeping things from Bruce and Damian, but it was necessary for Damian to grow as a person. As much as Damian was an old man on the inside, he still acted like an entitled bitch baby sometimes. Cordelia punched a bag, kicked it, and jumped off it. She backflipped into the air, landing on the shoulders of one of the bags. Dick had been teaching her a few tricks and flips. She wrapped her legs around the bag's head and tried to do a front flip but ended up just tipping forward as the dummy lost balance. Her legs and arms began to shake as she tried to get up, this was her cue to stop working.

She sighed, wiping her sweat with her shirt, heading to her room to prepare for a shower.

-

-

-

-

Cordelia was relaxed and tired after that shower, but not tired enough to leave Damian unbothered. After getting dressed into some leggings and a t-shirt she stole from Dick that said 'Suck my Richard' she skipped out of her room to go find Damian.

She slid down the railing of the stairs to go to the library area where Damian usually is. She was about to pass by one of the dinning tables when she heard voices. She hid behind one of the walls. She recognized Bruce talking to a woman.

'Please be one of his one night stands!' She hoped only to have her stomach drop when Bruce addressed the lady as 'Samantha'.

Oh how she wanted to tell them that she was the leader of the court of owls. She wanted to avoid the whole Batman vs Robin arc but without it, Damian would still be the brat he is and could even revert to his old ways. Although he hasn't reached the peak of his character development, he is still better than when he first arrived. After coming to terms with herself and deciding against killing the woman right now, she walks away and takes another passage to the study. She enters and finds Damian reading a book on a couch. He was reading Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens.

'Interesting',she thought, walking over and sitting next to him.

Cordelia's POV

I walk over to Damian and take a seat next to him. I stare at him but he ignores my presence, but that didn't bother me. It gave me more opportunity to stare at him. Damian was definitely Bruce's son, he looks exactly how Bruce did when he was a kid but with a touch of Talia's genes. He was light skinned despite his arabian ancestry (or maybe this was because he never gets any sunlight) and his eyes were like emeralds, which he inherited from his mother. His lashes were long and full. He was too beautiful.

"Why are you smiling? You're being weird." Damian sighs, setting his book down.

"You're gorgeous," I blurted without much thought. I wasn't embarrassed with what I said, I have never cared for speaking my mind, but the blush on Damian's face surprised me. Even his ears were red.