chapter 14

ello guys @/tonyshelicoptannar here dis is my first chapter yus 😎

tannars pov:
I hadn't spoken to anyone about what happened the other night. I really wanted to but I was too embarrassed, I really wanted to tell lannan but I knew I couldn't because god knows what he'd do. Today was the last day before we went back to Sydney so I was excited to go home and talk to my best friend Blake. Everytime I thought about it my stomach churned. I got my clothes on and decided to go out for a walk, to try and get my mind off everything. I bought a cake and a coffee at a cafe I passed by and sat outside. I suddenly got a call from an unknown number I answered it and said "hello?" my mouth opened when I heard the familiar voice "hey t" I hung up the phone and buried my face in my hands, it was Jacob.

this was definitely the worst week of my life, how did he even get my number? I couldn't wait to get home to talk to Blake, I knew I could always trust him. I decided to switch my flights to today, I couldn't stay here any longer. I walked back to the hotel and started packing my bags, I'm pretty sure everyone was all out somewhere. I didn't tell anyone I was going, not even lannan. When I finished packing my bags I got an Uber and headed to the airport.