Chapter 15

click.stan is back bois

Lannan's Pov:
we all got back from maccies to find Tannar wasnt here. strange.
"TANNAR! TANNAR?" I yell with no reply. I make my way to our room to find all her stuff gone and a note saying: 'gone back to Sydney.' I burst out crying there and then.

No-one's pov:
They all run in to see the note in a crying Lannan's hand. Lannan phones Tannar.
"Hello?"
"Tannar! Why are you going back?"
"I-"
"Tannar"
"Lan are you- crying?"
"I- Yes."
"Eh"
"Tannar come back"
"I-.... excuse me? can we go back to my apartment?" Tannar asks the uber driver
"Okay miss" he replies.
"Lan im coming back" she sighs
"Thank god"

(timeskip to her getting back.)

"TANNAR!" Lannan yells pulling her into a hug as Tannar hugs him back.
"I need to talk to you."
"Why? Are you okay Tannar?"
"The others cant know. Not yet atleast" Tannar says whispering the last part.
"Okay, GUYS WE'RE GOING OUT! BE BACK SOON!" Lannan yelled out to the others as they left to go to a café named le deux maggots (my art teacher will be proud i listen in class).

"So whats up sis?" Lannan asks.
"Well, I dont actually like Cray-"
"I heard."
Tannars eyes widen as she continues.
"He- He-" a tear rolls down her cheek. "raped me. several times" Tannar continued. "And Jacob. He has my phone number."
Lannans jaw dropped as fear, sadness and anger built up inside him.
"That son of a-"
"Theres more."
"Go on"
"I-  Cray was paying me to uhm you know, moan...eheh."
"What the fuck why?"
"So you would hear us"
"What would he accomplish with that"
"Maybe breaking our trust and relationship?"
"Thats smart Tannar" Lannan says " but BOY AM I GONNA KILL CRAY."

(another timeskip to when they get home)

Tannar opens the door and Lannan runs in screaming. "CRAY! GET THE FUCK OVER HERE NOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT"
everyone runs downstairs including cray. Lannan runs up to him and pins him on the wall.
"You think you can rape my sister and get away with it?" Lannan says "HUH? ANSWER ME YOU CUNT"
"LOOK AT HER? SHES SO FUCKING HOT WHY WOULDNT I WANT HER FOR MYSELF? OH WAIT YOU'RE JEALOUS CAUSE YOU CANT GET WITH HER ISNT IT?" Cray screams back still pinned against the wall.
"That's it big guy" Lannan says punching him unconscious.
"Tannar? aren't you gonna stop him?!" Kath asks grabbing Marcus' arm "No- I'm not" Tannar says
"WHY?" Marcus asks
"He- He- Raped me." Tannar says bursting out crying. Brodey hugs her and tells her to calm down. Kath and Marcus do the same.
They all sit and watch Lannan scream at an unconscious Cray.